Argentina Wealth Management Market 2014 Research Book ReportsnReports.com offers "Argentina 2014 Wealth Book" market research report in its store. This research covers analysis of the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Argentina.
DALLAS, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Argentina 2014 Wealth Book market research report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Argentina. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market. The scope of this report covers: Independent market sizing of Argentine HNWIs across five wealth bands; HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013; HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018; HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes; Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets; Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets; Number of UHNWIs in major cities; Number of wealth managers in each city; City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential; Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the wealth management and private banking sector in Argentina; Size of the Argentina wealth management industry; Largest domestic private banks by AuM; Detailed wealth management and family office information and Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth. Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/277736-argentina-2014-wealth-book.html .
Key highlights of Argentina 2014 Wealth Book market research report cover:
- There were 36,860 HNWIs in Argentina in 2013. These HNWIs held US$160 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$11,679.
- In 2013, Argentinian HNWI numbers rose by 5.3%, following a 5.5% increase in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Argentinian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 30% to reach 52,111 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 38% to reach US$246 billion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Argentine HNWIs held 36.0% (US$57 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20-30%.
Reasons to buy Argentina 2014 Wealth Book, available for purchase at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=277736, include:
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 85,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Other newly published banking and financial services industry reports available with us include:
High Net Worth Trends in Nigeria to 2014 is a 84 pages market research report, available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276763-high-net-worth-trends-in-nigeria-to-2014.html, says there were 16,686 HNWIs in Nigeria in 2013. These HNWIs held US$90 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.4 million. In 2013, Nigerian HNWI numbers rose by 4.9%, following a increase of 4.7% in 2012. Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Nigerian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 7.4% to reach 18,481 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 27.4% to reach US$123 billion by 2018.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports.com, +18883915441, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com