DUBLIN, Feb 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Arizona Attorney Hourly Rate Report 2017" report to their offering.
The "Arizona Attorney Rate Report 2017" is the most comprehensive listing and analysis of Attorney hourly rates in the State of Arizona. The report details the hourly rates of Partners, Counsel, Associates and Support Staff for 2011 - 2016 and Forecasts 2017 Rates.
Arizona is a high-growth state for legal services because of the migration and formation of companies there. Law Firms follow their Clients and Prospects and Arizona, because of its tax structure and favorable business climate, attracts both existing companies and ones wanting to start there. No one seems to mind the heat. Because of this trend, Attorney Hourly Rates have increased faster in Arizona than the national average. The author believes that the growth in hourly rates will continue into 2017-2018 unabated.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Rates by Individual Firm and Key Practice Areas within the Firm
2. Rates by Practice Area for all Firms in Arizona
3. Rates by City for all Arizona Firms
4. Rates by Industry for All Arizona Firms
5. Relative Rate Rankings by Firm (Highest to Lowest)
- Aiken Schenk Hawkins & Ricciardi P.C.
- Allen Barnes & Jones, PLC
- Andante Law Group of Daniel E. Garrison, PLLC
- Arboleda Brechner
- Arent Fox LLP
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck LLP
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Callister & Associates
- Carmichael & Powell, P.C.
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Cohen Kennedy Dowd & Quigley
- Coppersmith Brockelman PLC
- Curtis, Mallet-Prevost, Colt & Mosle LLP
- Dechert LLP
- DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C.
- Dennis J. Wortman, P.C.
- Dickinson Wright LLP
- DLA Piper
- Ellett Law Offices, P.C.
- Engelman Berger, P.C.
- Eric Ollason Attorney at Law
- Fennemore Craig, P.C.
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Francis J. Slavin, P.C.
- Gallagher & Kennedy, P.A.
- Gammage & Burnham, LLC
- Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
- Greenberg Traurig LLP
- Guinn Law Group
- Gust Rosenfeld P.L.C.
- Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP
- Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Hutchison & Steffen, LLC
- Jackson Lewis LLP
- James F. Kahn, P.C.
- Jennings, Strouss & Salmon, P.L.C.
- John A. Banker Attorney at Law
- Jones, Skelton & Hochuli, P.L.C.
- Jorden Hiser & Joy, PLC
- Keller Rohrback L.L.P.
- Kenneth A. Winsberg, P.C.
- Kutak Rock, LLP
- Lake & Cobb PLC
- Lane & Nach, P.C.
- Law Office of Charles Anthony Shaw, PLLC
- Law Office of Jon S. Musial
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- May, Potenza, Baran & Gillespie, P.C.
- Maynard Cronin Erickson Curran & Reiter, P.L.C.
- McEvoy, Daniels & Darcy, P.C.
- McWhorter Law Firm, PLLC
- Merchant & Gould P.C.
- Mesch, Clark & Rothschild P.C.
- Michael W. Carmel, Ltd.
- Morris Polich & Purdy LLP
- Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
- Osborn Maledon, P.A.
- Perkins Coie LLP
- Polsinelli PC
- Quarles & Brady LLP
- Reddig Law Firm
- Reed Smith LLP
- Reynolds & Reynolds, PLLC
- Richardson & Richardson, P.C.
- Roshka DeWulf & Patten, P.L.C.
- Ryan Rapp & Underwood, P.L.C.
- Sacks, Ricketts & Case LLP
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Sherman & Howard LLC
- Simbro & Stanley, PLC
- Snell & Wilmer LLP
- Squire Patton Boggs
- Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Stinson Leonard Street LLP
- Terry A. Dake, Ltd.
- The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A.
- The Frutkin Law Firm, PLC
- The Hassett Law Firm
- Thompson Coburn LLP
- Thompson Krone, P.L.C.
- Tyson & Mendes, L.L.P.
- Winston & Strawn LLP
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7f3xfn/arizona_attorney
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/arizona-attorney-hourly-rate-report-2017-growth-in-hourly-rates-will-continue-into-2017-2018-unabated---research-and-markets-300408644.html
SOURCE Research and Markets