DUBLIN, May 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Clinical Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Services Market Trends and Forecasts 2016 to 2019 - Asia Pacific Version" report to their offering.
"Clinical Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostic and Genomic Testing Services - 2016 to 2019 Asia Pacific Version" provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2015 Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help sharpen your pricing. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions.
Based on extensive primary and secondary research the testing volume data is broken down into price and volumes allowing researchers and investors to quickly create informed and reasonable forecasts of demand. Assistance in providing specific growth and market size estimates for new technology tests is normally provided without additional charges. Existing laboratories and hospitals can use the information directly to forecast and plan for clinical facilities growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
2.1 Market Participants
2.2 Market Segments
2.3 Industry Structure
2.4 Profiles of Key Companies
2.5 National and Regional Diversity
3. Market Trends
3.1 Factors Driving Growth
3.2 Factors Limiting Growth
3.4 Environment and Evolution
3.5 Diagnostic Technology Development
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
6. The Future of the Clinical Laboratory
- Acibadem Labmed Laboratory
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- Adicon Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere Inc
- American Pathology Partners, Inc.
- ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- Ascend Clinical, LLC
- Aurora Diagnostics, LLC
- Biomnis (France)
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Claymon Biomnis Laboratories Ltd.
- Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Clongen Laboratories LLC
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Diagnósticos da América (DASA)
- DL Reference Laboratory
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
- Exagen Diagnostics, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Lifelabs Medical Laboratory Services
- Medicus Phillipines Inc.
- MEDTOX Scientific, Inc.
- Mid America Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- Pathology Inc.
- Rosetta Genomics Inc.
- Signal Genetics LLC
- Solstas Lab Partners
- Sonic Healthcare Limited
- Spectra Spectra Laboratories, Inc.
- The Doctor's Laboratory (Sonic Healthcare U.K.)
- Unilabs SA
- Vira Cor-Ibt Laboratories
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2dm563/clinical
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-clinical-laboratory-molecular-diagnostics-and-genomic-testing-services-market-to-2019---research-and-markets-300276325.html
SOURCE Research and Markets