LONDON, Aug.12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports system market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2014 to 2019. Japan accounted for the largest share to the Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports system market in 2014.
The Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports system market showcases a high growth potential owing to a number of factors such as the rising middle class population, growth in aging population, increasing incidences of sports injuries, rising awareness level, increasing number of road accidents, rising prevalence of comorbid conditions leading to orthopedic disorders or diseases, and presence of online sales and E-commerce platforms for the sale of orthopedic braces and supports. However, increasing use of high priced neoprene and high costs associated with orthopedic braces and supports are some of the key restraining factors for the APAC orthopedic braces & supports system market.
In this report, the Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports system market is broadly segmented on the basis of products and end users.
Based on products, the Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports system market is segmented into knee braces and supports, foot & ankle braces and supports, spinal orthoses, and upper extremity soft goods. The end-user market is further segmented into orthopedic clinics, hospitals, and other end users.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into Japan, China, India, the Republic of Korea, Australia, and New Zealand. Japan accounted for the largest share of 28.1% of the Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports systems market in 2014, followed by China. The market in Japan is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period from 2014 to 2019.
This report includes profiles of the leading players in this market. Some of these key players include Biomet, Inc. (U.S.), Bledsoe Brace Systems (U.S.), Bauerfeind AG (Germany), Breg, Inc. (U.S.), Chase Ergonomics (U.S.), DeRoyal Industries, Inc. (U.S.), DJO Global (U.S.), Ossur (Iceland), Ottobock (Germany), and Zimmer, Inc. (U.S.).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends, and PEST analysis), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, usage patterns, emerging- and high-growth segments of the Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports system market, high-growth regions and countries and their respective regulatory policies, and government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
This report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms in garnering a greater market share. The firms purchasing this report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market share.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Product Analysis and Development: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports system market. Usage pattern/penetration rate (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise) and purchasing data. Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, patent analysis, pipeline products, and product recalls.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for orthopedic braces & support systems across geographies.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investment decisions in the Asia-Pacific orthopedic braces & supports systems market. Detailed description regarding the related and unrelated diversification pertaining to this market.
• Epidemiology Data: Country-specific prevalence of Knee, Hand, Hip, Spine Osteoarthritis (OA), and Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA); Country-specific patient pool of Knee, Hand, Hip, Spine OA, and RA and Disease progression (pattern analysis).
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and company share analysis of the key players (forecast till 2019).
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2912802/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48