This study focuses on the following important elements under the 3 broad segments that determine the direction and future of smart utilities:
- Smart Meter/ AMI:
- Smart Meters
- Meter Data Management System
- Smart Consumer Applications:
- Demand Response
- Energy Monitoring/Management
- EV Charging Infrastructure
- Distribution Self-generation
- Grid Level Applications:
- Smart Distribution Management
- Renewable Energy Integration
- Energy Storage Systems
- Advanced Transmission Technologies
- Software & Communication Technology
Drivers and restraints are discussed in each of the 3 main market segments. In addition, top predictions to 2025 of the global smart grids market are presented.
Under smart meter/AMI, key information includes a meter communication infrastructure overview, an AMI development outlook and technology roadmap, and an overview beyond meter data management (MDM), and meter data analytics (MDA).
Trends discussed in the smart consumer applications segment include regional hotspots in solar PV, demand response, and an overview of the energy management market. Topics discussed under the grid level applications segment encompass hotspots in renewable energy, advanced inter-regional market developments, and grid-level energy storage.
In addition, this study also features the key and emerging market trends in Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Myanmar in Southeast Asia. Other regions include Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia, and New Zealand.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What are the key challenges currently faced by power utilities?
- What are the growth rates and key takeaways or impacts to market participants in the 3 broad segments?
- What is the future of Asian utilities as smart grid technology continues to flourish globally?
- What are the market and development directions of key sub-segments such as smart meters, renewable energy, and energy storage?
- Which are the potent countries for smart grids and utilities development?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04636262-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/asia-pacific-smart-utility-network-growth-opportunities-300397649.html