DUBLIN, Nov. 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ttq42j/asia_pacific) has announced the addition of the "Asia Pacific Solar Energy Market Outlook, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
Owing to the increasing environmental concerns and associated regulations with regard to the deployment of solar energy, this sector is expanding at a double digit growth rate, with China acquiring the largest market. With an equipment market worth $11.19 billion in 2014 in China, the solar PV sector is expected to reach cumulative installed capacity of 143 GW through the forecast period from 2015-2020. India, now expected to be growing at the fastest CAGR, is anticipated to hold a total market of worth $4.71 billion by 2020.
The report on Asia-Pacific Solar Market covers all these technologies, analyzed qualitatively and quantitatively. The qualitative data focuses on the market dynamic, trends, and developments in the solar energy sector while the quantitative data provides the information of the market statistics in terms of capacity, generation, and revenue. Moreover, the report puts special emphasis on thermal solar heating and solar PV technology, describing their ecosystem and applications individually.
The solar market is segmented by application and by geography in the report including the major countries in the APAC region. The application chapter fragments the uses of solar electricity in the utility scale, residential, and commercial segment. The major countries covered in geography chapter of APAC are China, India, Japan, and Australia among others.
The key questions answered in the report are:
- What are the technologies used to harness the solar radiation?
- What are the key drivers pushing the market growth of solar energy in APAC region?
- What are the major challenges faced against the proliferation of solar generation in APAC region?
- What are the potential opportunities of the solar power market along with the competition?
- How are the new regulations and laws governing the solar market?
- Who is the main governing body formulating the laws for solar energy sector?
- Which region of APAC is leading in solar PV production?
- What are the major applications of solar energy market?
- Which country will be having the highest growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
The companies dominating the solar energy market such as Yingly Solar, Trina Solar, Kyocera, and First Solar among others, are profiled in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Overview
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Competitive Insights
5 Key Consortiums & Alliances
6 APAC Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market Capacity, Generation, And Revenue
7 APAC Concentrated Solar Power Market
8 APAC Solar Thermal Heating Market
9 APAC Solar PV Market, By Application
10 APAC Solar Energy Market, By Geography
11 Key Players Market Profiles
- Age Power Solution
- Canadian Solar
- First Solar
- Huawei Technologies
- JA Solar
- Omron Corporation
- Power-One Micro System PVt. Ltd.
- Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd
- Tabuchi Electric Co., Ltd
- Trina Solar
- Xiamen Kehua Hengsheng Co., Ltd
- Yingli Solar
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ttq42j/asia_pacific
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets