Aspen Dental Opens New Practice in Chesterfield, MI
James A. Adie, DDS and Team to Offer Full-Service Dental Care, Personalized Treatment Plans
SYRACUSE, N.Y., Oct. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Aspen Dental is proud to announce that a new Aspen Dental office is opening in Chesterfield, Michigan on Thursday, October 11. Located at 50555 Gratiot Ave., the practice will provide dental services that range from dentures and preventive care to general dentistry and restoration.
Dr. James Adie, a Michigan native who received his DDS at the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, has nearly 20 years of dental practice under his belt.
"We are very excited to open our doors here in Chesterfield and to be a part of the community," said Dr. Adie. "My staff and I are eager to meet the community and help patients get the care they need."
In addition to offering patients the choice of seven styles of Aspen Dental's exclusive ComfiDents® brand full and partial dentures, Aspen Dental will provide comprehensive exams, hygiene services, treatment of periodontal (gum) disease, extractions, fillings, oral surgery, whitening, and crown and bridge work. The office features digital radiography and offers advanced screening for oral cancer.
At this new Aspen Dental location, dentists and staff provide:
- Personalized treatment. Quick-fix solutions don't solve larger or chronic oral health problems. That's why Aspen Dental takes a comprehensive approach to dental care. Following the initial exam and X-rays, each patient receives a customized treatment plan designed by the dentist with long-term oral and overall health in mind.
- Wide range of flexible payment options. Cost shouldn't prevent patients from getting the dental care they deserve. That's why Aspen Dental offers special promotions, senior discounts, and free new-patient exams and X-rays for patients without dental insurance. The practice works with all insurance providers and handles the paperwork, saving patients time and hassle.
- Convenient hours and location. The office will be open extended hours, including evenings and select Saturdays, so that patients can see the dentist at a time that works best for their schedule. Walk-in and emergency patients are welcome.
The office hours are as follows:
- Monday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Tuesday: 11 am – 8 pm
- Wednesday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Thursday: 9 am – 6 pm
- Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
- Saturdays: By appointment
- Variety of options for denture patients. ComfiDents® full and partial dentures come in seven styles, giving patients more options than are available at traditional dental practices. Regardless of the denture selected, each is custom-crafted, and the dentist works with every patient to ensure proper fit and comfort. As an added convenience, Aspen Dental has its own on-site denture laboratory, which helps facilitate quick turnaround for denture repairs, relines or adjustments. Free denture consultations are available for all denture patients.
To make an appointment, patients can call (586) 684-5020 or 800-ASPEN DENTAL (800-277-3633), or visit www.aspendental.com.
About Aspen Dental
One of the largest and fastest-growing networks of dental care providers in the U.S., Aspen Dental practices are committed to providing patients with affordable, high-quality care. With more than 340 locations in 22 states, Aspen Dental practices are nationally accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
In 2011, Aspen Dental practices recorded more than 2.2 million patient visits, including visits from more than 490,000 new patients. Patients can learn what to expect during their first visit at http://www.aspendental.com/faq/first-visit.
SOURCE Aspen Dental
More by this Source
Aspen Dental Opens New Practice In Abilene, TX
Dec 11, 2013, 14:04 ET
Aspen Dental Opens New Practice In Alton, IL
Dec 09, 2013, 14:08 ET
Aspen Dental Opens New Practice In San Antonio, TX
Dec 04, 2013, 14:37 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.