CONCORD, Calif., Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- AssetMark, Inc. announced today that it has expanded its carefully curated range of investment solutions to help financial advisors using its platform better serve the needs of clients. The firm has added three new strategists, including AlphaSimplex, Julex Capital Management and Model Capital Management.
"AssetMark's platform is designed to offer advisors a broad set of solutions to address diverse client investment objectives and preferences," said Jerry Chafkin, Chief Investment Officer at AssetMark. "Adding these three new strategists complements our existing platform offering, and gives independent financial advisors even more options for their clients' portfolios."
AlphaSimplex is an investment management firm specializing in researching and analyzing market behaviors and risk:
- Risk-focused quantitative approach based on identifying changing risk environments to efficiently manage portfolio volatility.
- Systematic tactical approach centered on deep proprietary, multi-factor research and use of downside risk technology.
- Low correlation to traditional equity and fixed income markets with a heavy bias towards managed futures.
Julex Capital Management is an investment advisory firm specializing in creating income-oriented solutions for institutions and individuals:
- Flexible strategy that can remain fully invested during cyclical bull markets, but actively seeks to reduce participation in significant market drawdowns.
- Adaptive quantitative approach uses a three-step risk focused process to assess the level of risk exposure, select sector exposure and risk weight exposures.
- U.S.-focused strategy implemented with ETFs across sectors, styles and broad markets.
Model Capital Management is an independent investment management firm providing portfolio management, model signal and investment research services to institutional and individual investors:
- Dynamic factor-based approach seeks to avoid market drawdowns while participating in rising markets.
- Quantitative process dynamically selects from over 20 fundamental factors to estimate 6-month expected return of S&P 500.
- Six-month expected return drives the asset allocation which is entirely focused on the U.S. markets.
About AssetMark, Inc.
AssetMark, Inc. is a leading independent provider of innovative investment and consulting solutions serving financial advisors. The firm provides investment, relationship and practice management solutions that advisors use to help clients achieve their investment objectives and life goals. AssetMark, Inc., including its Savos and Aris divisions, has approximately $27.5 billion in assets on its platform and a history of innovation spanning over 20 years. For more information, visit https://www.assetmark.com/ and follow @AssetMark on Twitter.
SOURCE AssetMark, Inc.