AssetWorks Gains Competitive Advantage with Pentaho Embedded BI
Powered by Pentaho, AssetWorks Builds its New AiM IQ SaaS offering in Just 8 Weeks
ORLANDO, Fla., May 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Delivering the future of business analytics, Pentaho Corporation today announced that AssetWorks, a leader in Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS), has embedded Pentaho's intuitive and visually appealing Business Analytics platform into AiM™ IQ, its Intelligent Workplace Management dashboard and reporting tool.
Deployed in just 8 weeks with the Powered by Pentaho program, AiM™ IQ provides ubiquitous access to facilities and real estate data, enabling executives to rapidly visualize key business metrics and monitor operational KPIs.
AssetWorks' original proprietary Business Intelligence solution was not only slow, but also labor-intensive requiring SQL knowledge. This made on-the-fly analytics virtually impossible, providing very little decision support to AssetWorks clients. AssetWorks selected Pentaho because of
- Ease of use and minimal training needed for end-users
- Intuitiveness of the product, providing "data ubiquity" and "intelligence for everyone"
- Flexible architecture that supports both SaaS and on-premise deployments
- An enterprise solution for the cost of a limited named user license of other BI/Analytics platforms
"By embedding Pentaho as the business analytics platform behind AiM IQ, AssetWorks has been able to deliver 'intelligence for everyone,'" said Shawn Sande, Director of Product Marketing at AssetWorks. "With AiM IQ, all our users – from field personnel to C-suite executives – have immediate, real-time access to key performance indicators (KPIs) and relevant business metrics, which enables our customers to become more agile, proactive and operationally efficient."
Some of the benefits of embedding Pentaho into the AssetWorks AiM IQ offering include:
- Quick time to market – easy, fast deployment with a team of two part-time employees in less than eight weeks
- Significant revenue driver – 100% of new sales also includes a license of AiM IQ (Pentaho)
- Expedited sales and turnaround on RFPs because of great visualizations
- Improved customer retention – in just a few months since the launch, 20% of existing customers have also acquired AiM IQ (Pentaho)
- Enhanced customer experience – with better peer-to-peer analysis, easier KPI measurements and greater analytical capability for non-technical users
"It is great to see how AssetWorks has been able to go to market so quickly with Pentaho," said Farnaz Erfan, Product Marketing, OEM and Cloud Solutions at Pentaho. "AssetWorks is building a product that not only adds to the curb appeal of its capital planning product portfolio, but one that also creates a significant competitive advantage and incremental revenue – putting AssetWorks in the leader board of Capital Planning and Integrated Workplace Management solution market."
- Listen to the on-demand webinar at pentaho.com/resources/videos/56/pentaho-embedded-analytics-at-assetworks-integrated-workplace-management-software/.
- Download the Aberdeen white paper featuring AssetWorks "Embedded BI: Boosting Analytical Adoption and Engagement" featuring AssetWorks at http://www.pentaho.com/resources/86/embedded-bi-boosting-analytical-adoption-and-engagement/.
- Read the full AssetWorks case study at pentaho.com/customers/70/assetworks/.
- Learn about the advantages of embedding analytics into an application at pentaho.com/explore/embedded-bi/.
- Join the Powered by Pentaho program here pentaho.com/explore/embedded-bi/powered-by-pentaho/.
AssetWorks delivers industry-leading business solutions that help asset- and infrastructure-intensive organizations control capital and operating expenditures, reduce operational complexity, and manage regulatory and policy-driven risk. Leveraging a comprehensive portfolio of software and consulting solutions, we help organizations work more efficiently by improving access to shared asset data, promoting greater transparency across the organization, improving service delivery, maximizing asset availability and uptime and reducing total cost of ownership. Using the latest cloud and mobile computing technologies, our asset management solutions and domain expertise help organizations eliminate waste, redundancy, and inefficiency. For more information, visit: www.assetworks.com.
AssetWorks, the AssetWorks logo and AiM are trademarks of AssetWorks Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.
SOURCE Pentaho Corporation
More by this Source
Pentaho Named a Red Herring Global 100 Winner
Nov 27, 2013, 09:00 ET
Pentaho Community Edition 5.0 Now Available
Nov 20, 2013, 09:00 ET
Pentaho and EMA Reveal Big Data Priorities for 2014
Oct 24, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.