At The Cable Show, TOA Technologies will demonstrate how cable operators can leverage field services to connect operational and customer-facing business initiatives The leader in field service management software for the cable industry will discuss how organizations can apply predictive, data-driven field service technology to achieve increased efficiencies and enhance the customer experience
LOS ANGELES, April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TOA Technologies will be at The Cable Show 2014 in Los Angeles, April 29 to May 1. Company representatives will be available in booth 912 to discuss how the right field service management solution can connect field teams, dispatchers, managers and customers to improve both operations and the customer experience.
A Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, TOA Technologies helps cable providers around the world better leverage their field operations, from Cable ONE in the U.S. to Cablemás in Mexico to VOO in Belgium.
Through TOA's natively SaaS, predictive ETAdirect solution, these cable companies build more productive and efficient field operations, improve how mobile employees receive and complete work and ensure customers experience amazing service at their homes and businesses.
ETAdirect empowers cable operators to:
- Collect and analyze mobile data about how work is completed in the field, and apply this data to drive operational excellence
- Create personalized workdays tailored to fit the unique skills and expertise of mobile employees
- Predict, with 98 percent accuracy, when field appointments will happen and how long they will take – and then communicate this information directly to customers in real-time, reducing inbound "Where's My Tech?" inquiries
- Optimize the scheduling and routing of these appointments, so they can complete more jobs per day
- Realize efficiencies like reducing travel expenses, travel time between appointments, overtime and unnecessary truck rolls
- Achieve visibility of the field – where technicians have been, where they are now and where they're headed next
- Empower field technicians by providing complete customer and appointment information through a robust, browser-based mobile application that's accessible on any device and provides complete offline capabilities
- Foster collaboration among field technicians, with tools to help them get answers, source spare parts or work together to meet SLAs
About TOA Technologies
TOA Technologies is a leading provider of field service and mobile workforce management software solutions. ETAdirect, TOA's complete cloud-based field service management application suite, holistically manages the entire service delivery process from start to finish: from the moment an appointment or service is requested, through planning, routing and scheduling, to real-time customer communications and field management. ETAdirect measures everything that happens in the field, from travel times to appointment length, and creates unique performance pattern profiles for each and every person in the field. TOA's patented statistical analysis engine then uses these personalized profiles to predict when things will happen and how long they will take. With the most accurate schedules and ETAdirect's browser-based and device-agnostic field service mobile app, mobile employees are empowered to get the job done right, on-time and the first time. ETAdirect is quickly deployed, highly configurable and easily integrated with existing CRM, ERP and other systems.
Across six continents, TOA Technologies and its ETAdirect solution suite manage diverse mobile workforces in the satellite/cable/broadband, telecom, utilities, insurance, home services and retail industries, helping them achieve their goals of reducing operational costs while dramatically enhancing the customer experience. TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices throughout Europe, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand.
SOURCE TOA Technologies