AtGames to Launch Atari Flashback® 4 to Celebrate Atari's 40th Anniversary! Atari Flashback 4 features 75 Atari 2600 games, 2 wireless controllers and classic Asteroids poster
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- AtGames Digital Media Ltd. is launching the Atari-licensed 40th Anniversary Special Edition Item – the Atari Flashback® 4 console. This product recreates for gamers the original video gaming experience of the widely appealing Atari 2600 video game console (30 million units sold worldwide) from the 1980's.
In the Flashback 4, timeless Atari titles such as Asteroids®, Missile Command®, Centipede®, as well as other video classics such as Space Invaders and Jungle Hunt plus 70 other games promise to give hours of the purest video gaming entertainment for the whole family.
With styling based on the original Atari 2600, the Flashback 4 is completed with two wireless retro joysticks, also based on the original Atari designs. The retro console allows gamers to go back in time and experience how it all started, and evidences why retro gamers still say that the Atari games are as playable now as it was then.
The Atari Flashback 4 is an easy to use plug and play device that you use with your TV that provides an affordable piece of video gaming nostalgia suitable for the whole family.
The two wireless controllers afford gamers the freedom of playing games remotely.
"Atari is a legendary brand that goes beyond borders and time. We are delighted to be Atari's partner in celebrating Atari's 40th Anniversary", says Dr. Ping-Kang Hsiung, CEO of AtGames Digital Media Ltd.
The Atari Flashback 4 will be available in October 2012 for the price of $49.99.
- Design based on original Atari 2600
- Two user friendly wireless retro joysticks with extra menu button
- 75 preloaded games
- Plug and play into your TV
- Classic limited edition Atari Asteroids® poster included
* 3D Tic-Tac-Toe * Adventure * Adventure II * Air·Sea Battle * Aquaventure* Asteroids® * Backgammon * Basketball * Battlezone® * Black Jack * Bowling * Breakout® * Canyon Bomber™ * Centipede® * Championship Soccer * Circus Atari™ * Combat Two * Combat® * Crystal Castles® * Demons to Diamonds™ * Desert Falcon® * Dodge 'Em * Double Dunk™ * Fatal Run * Flag Capture * Football * Frog Pond * Front Line™ * Fun with Numbers * Golf * Grand Prix * Gravitar® * Hangman * Haunted House® * Home Run * Human Cannonball™ * Jungle Hunt * Maze Craze * Miniature Golf * Missile Command® * Night Driver™ * Off The Wall * Outlaw * Polaris™ * Realsports® Baseball * Realsports® Basketball * Realsports® Soccer * Realsports® Volleyball * Return to Haunted House * Saboteur® * Save Mary * Sky Diver * Slot Machine * Slot Racers * Solaris * Space Invaders™ * Space War * Sprintmaster * Star Ship * Steeplechase * Stellar Track™ * Street Racer * Submarine Commander® * Super Baseball * Super Breakout® * Super Football * Surround * Tempest® * Video Checkers * Video Chess * Video Olympics * Video Pinball * Warlords® * Wizard * Yars' Revenge®
About ATARI, SA
Atari (www.atari.com) is a multi-platform, global interactive entertainment and licensing company. The original innovator of video gaming, founded in 1972, Atari owns and/or manages a portfolio of more than 200 games and franchises, including world renowned brands like Asteroids®, Centipede®, Missile Command®, Pong®, Test Drive®, Backyard Sports®, Deer Hunter®, and Rollercoaster Tycoon®. Atari capitalizes on these powerful properties by delivering compelling games online (i.e. browser, Facebook® and digital download), on smart phones and tablets and other connected devices. The Company also develops and distributes interactive entertainment for video game consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony. As a licensor, Atari extends its brand and franchises into other media, merchandising and publishing categories.
Atari has offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Paris, Lyon and London.
© 2012 Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Atari word mark and logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc.
About AtGames Digital Media, Ltd.
AtGames® Digital Media, Ltd. develops innovative interactive entertainment products for worldwide markets. AtGames® has distribution in North America, Western Europe, Russia, Latin America and Greater China. AtGames® has offices in Los Angeles, Taipei, and Shenzhen.
Information about all AtGames products can be found at www.atgames.us
NOTE: The company names and product names are the registered trademark of each respective company.
Media Contact: Deborah Lu AtGames Digital Media Inc., 3102862222, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE AtGames Digital Media Inc.