CHICAGO, June 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Athletico Physical Therapy has opened a new location in Printers Row on Tuesday, June 13th at 557 S. State St., Chicago, IL 60605. Athletico is looking forward to continuing its quality of care throughout the Chicagoland area.
"I am excited to begin building relationships with my patients and helping them get back to enjoying the activities that they love," said Kelli Barton, PT, DPT, Facility Manager of Athletico. "Our specialties within performing arts and endurance programs will be specifically beneficial to high school students and weekend warriors. Athletico Printers Row is also centrally located and near public transportation, which allows for easy access."
To learn more, or to schedule a complimentary injury screening, visit www.athletico.com/PrintersRow
Services available at Athletico Printers Row include:
- Physical therapy – Personalized treatment plans, developed in partnership with patients, provide rehabilitation for different issues including back and neck pain, sport, work or auto injuries, muscle strains and sprains or joint replacement therapy to name a few.
- Work compensation – From the time of injury to case closure, our rehabilitation services work for our patients in a cost-effective and timely manner. This service educates employees on safe work habits and injury prevention. Athletico also customizes treatments to meet the needs of each case and offers work conditioning evaluations and workers' compensation services to provide the stabilizing, strengthening, and conditioning necessary for work simulation and return-to-work.
- Graston Technique® – The Graston Technique is a soft-tissue release technique that uses six patented stainless steel instruments of different shapes and sizes to fit the body as needed. The instruments are used to detect and treat scar tissue and soft-tissue restrictions that may be contributing to a patient's symptoms.
- Endurance rehabilitation – Our therapists are also equipped to analyze and correct running technique deviations, as well as treat injuries to return athletes to pre-injury performance levels.
- Complimentary injury screenings – A 30-minute free assessment performed by a licensed clinician who reviews an injury or problem to your musculoskeletal complaint, as well as assesses movement impairments and discusses how this is affecting activities of daily living. Please note, restrictions apply.
Additionally, Athletico Printers Row:
- Accepts all major insurance plans so you don't need to worry about your visits not being covered.
- Offers convenient hours, including early mornings, late evenings and Saturdays.
- Schedules each initial evaluation within 24-48 hours of the patient's request.
- Provides ongoing patient education on diagnosis, treatment plans and prescribed home-exercise programs.
- Practices clear, consistent communication between therapist, physician and patient regarding progress.
CONTACT: Cassie Burica | Weber Shandwick
312-988-2199 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/athletico-physical-therapy-opens-in-printers-row-300473426.html
SOURCE Athletico Physical Therapy