ATLANTIC-ACM Delivers North American Business Connectivity Awards
BOSTON, June 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Strategy and research consultancy ATLANTIC-ACM this evening announced the winners of its 2013 North American Business Connectivity Awards. The awards were delivered by ATLANTIC-ACM CEO Dr. Judy Reed Smith and were based on nearly 5,000 individual ratings of service providers by their enterprise customers for the forthcoming 2013 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM's North American Business Connectivity Report Card. ATLANTIC-ACM's Report Card Series provides insight into service provider performance through customer evaluations in vital customer acquisition and retention areas, including network, products and key touch points.
Winners of ATLANTIC-ACM's 2013 North American Business Connectivity Awards were as follows:
- EarthLink - Midsized and Under Service Provider Voice Value
- Fibertech - Midsized and Under Service Provider Brand, Sales Reps, Provisioning, Network Performance, Billing, Customer Service and Data Value
- Level 3 - Large Service Provider Brand and Network Performance
- Sprint - Large Service Provider Provisioning
- tw telecom - Large Service Provider Sales Reps, Billing, Customer Service, Voice Value and Data Value
Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM is a leading provider of strategic research and consulting services to the communications and information industries. In addition to producing the industry's principal benchmarking, sizing and opportunity studies, the company assists clients in evaluating business development opportunities for successful investment, market entry and long-term planning. For more information, visit ATLANTIC-ACM's website at http://www.atlantic-acm.com.
Members of the press may contact Dr. Judy Reed Smith directly at +1 617 720 3700, or by email at email@example.com.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.