AtoZdatabases Partners with EBSCO, LYRASIS, WiLS & CALIFA
OMAHA, Neb., Jan. 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- AtoZdatabases, a leading provider of reference and marketing databases to Libraries and Government Agencies across the United States, is pleased to announce its partnership with EBSCO, LYRASIS, WiLS & CALIFA.
"Customers want quality data at low prices", said Christine Smailys, President of AtoZdatabases. "And with our database on mobile devices, they can access it from anywhere."
Since the launch of the product in April of 2011, AtoZdatabases has signed up 132 libraries, nationwide; serving a population of over 15 million.
With AtoZdatabases, library patrons have complete access to over 300 Million records in over 8 databases:
- Executive Emails – 8 Million
- Businesses – 30 Million
- Business Executives – 29 Million
- New Businesses – 2 Million per year
- Residents & Homeowners – 210 Million Residents & 90 Million Homeowners
- New Homeowners – 50,000 names weekly
- New Movers – 200,000 names weekly
Library patrons will find these databases are also an ideal tool for:
- Job Seekers – Identify job opportunities by Looking Up Businesses & Executives
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs – Find Sales Leads to get More Customers
- Find People & Businesses – Find Friends, former Classmates, New Businesses and Lost Relatives
- Find Suppliers – For Key Products and Services