Attendance Builds for New York's Only Full-Day Healthcare Real Estate Summit; Register Today Join 400+ Active & Innovative Healthcare Real Estate Executives, Healthcare Practitioners & Industry Service Providers
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Attendance is quickly building for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014, the only full-day New York information and networking conference for healthcare real estate executives. Join the region's most active and innovative healthcare real estate executives, healthcare providers and industry service-providers for important discussion, debate and networking on April 8. 40 speakers will participate in 10 panel discussions. 400+ are expected to attend.
Hear NEW Voices & Expert Industry Analysts, including:
* John D. Claybrook, Partner, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
* Jeffrey H Cooper, Chairman & Executive Managing Director, Savills
* Morris Gross, Vice President – Facilities Management, Danbury Hospital
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* John Marshall, Vice President, Duke Realty
* Scott A. Mason, D.P.A, FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader | Healthcare, Cushman & Wakefield
* Casey N. Moore, Principal, Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Ted A. Petrillo, Principal, Westage Companies
* Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Frank R. Williams, Jr., Senior Managing Director – Acquisitions, Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Jonathan L. Winer, Executive Vice President, Seavest Inc.
> View the official conference website and agenda: http://cre-events.com/hcre2014/
If you are active in healthcare real estate, or have an interest in this niche real estate sector, please join the most active and innovative firms on April 8 in New York City, to discuss:
- The most innovative healthcare real estate investment and development trends in 2014
- New and unique types of debt programs for new investment and development
- Equity investors' play in today's healthcare real estate arena
- The impact of fundamental changes in healthcare delivery on healthcare real estate and medical office buildings
"The current transformation of the delivery of healthcare services from a provider oriented system to a patient centric system is revolutionizing where, how, and who is now providing healthcare services. Come learn the latest trends in healthcare real estate today: who is doing the deals, where the deals are being done, and why what is happening affects every one of us."- Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 400+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today. Attending firms, as of January 26, 2014:
* Array Architects
* CapRate Events
* Cushman & Wakefield
* Danbury Hospital
* Dare Living Associates
* Duke Realty
* Lillibridge Healthcare Services
* Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* NAI JAMES E. HANSON
* Promenade Senior Living
* Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Seavest Inc.
* Simone Development
* Simone Healthcare
* Ventas, Inc.
* Voikos Construction Management
* Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
* Westage Companies
* Wexler Healthcare Properties
> Register today for Healthare & Real Estate 2014: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1482046
250+ executives attended this summit in 2012, including:
- 24 East 12th Street
- AHLLC Development
- American Capital of New Jersey
- American Land
- American RealtyCapitalAmerican Realty Capital Healthcare TrustAnchor Health PropertiesArcher & Greiner P.C.
- Arent Fox
- Avison Young
- Baldwin Pearson Realtors
- Bank of America Practice Solutions
- Bell Environmental Services
- Bergman RE Group
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- c-21 Joseph King
- Cain Brothers
- CapRate Events LLC
- Cauldwell Wingate Company
- CBRE | Healthcare Capital Markets
- CBRE Inc.
- Central Consulting & Contracting
- ChuteSpan/Pest Pro
- COLGATE REAL ESTATE ADVISORS LLC
- Corcoran Wexler Healthcare Properties
- CoStar Group
- Crown Advisors
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Denholtz Associates
- DIGroup Architecture
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
- Duke Realty Healthcare
- ENT and Allergy Assoc. LLP
- Ernst & Young
- Experta Group
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Fletcher Thompson
- Francis Cauffman Architects
- Fremont Realty Capital
- FTI Consulting
- Gazit America Inc.
- Gramercy Surgery Center Inc
- Greenwich Hospital
- Gyrodyne Company of America
- H.I.G. Growth Partners
- Hammond Hanlon Camp LLC
- Health Care REIT Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights(tm)
- Healthcare Trust of America
- Health-Pro Realty Group
- HLC Realty LLC
- HPRG I Health-Pro Realty Group
- IMAGINiT Technologies
- JC Connection
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- K2 Real Estate Advisors
- Kerge Realtors
- Kkirchhoff Medical Properties
- KW Commercial
- Landmark Healthcare Facilities LLC
- Landservices Inc.
- Langan Engineering
- Laub Realty
- Lend Lease Americas Inc.
- Lexden Capital LLC
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services Inc
- Love Funding
- Luthin Associates
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Markeim-Chalmers Inc.
- McGladrey LLP
- MedGlobal Healthcare
- Medical Properties Trust Inc.
- Meridian Capital
- Metropolitan Funding Corp.
- Moinian Group
- Monday Properties
- Morgan Keegan
- NAI James E. Hanson
- National Property Valuation Advisors
- Navigant Consulting
- Newberry Holdings LLC
- NEWMARK Associates Inc Comercial Real Estate Services
- NK Architects
- North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Northwestern Mutual Real Estate Investments
- Norvin Healthcare Properties
- NYRE Ventures
- Oberon Securities
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.
- OneKey LLC
- PrInceton Healthcare System
- Professional Real Estate Solutions LLC
- ProMed Properties Inc.
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Quest Diagnostics
- RAYMOND JAMES | Morgan Keegan
- Red Capital Group LLC
- Rising Development Co
- Roux Associates
- Savills LLC
- Savitt Partners
- Seavest Healthcare Properties
- Senior Housing Investment Advisors Inc.
- Sheldon Lobel P.C.
- Shelter Group
- Siemens Financial Services Inc.
- Simone Development
- Somerset Development
- Sperry Van Ness
- Studio AT Architects
- Suburban Hospital Alliance of New York State
- Summit Development LLC
- Swanke Hayden Connell Architects
- TAK Group
- Tandus Flooring
- The Atkins Companies
- The Greenfield Group
- The Kimmerle Group
- The Real Deal
- The Renaissance Group
- The SeniorCare Investor
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Trammell Crow Company
- TRB Invesment Group LLC
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development – Office of Healthcare
- US Financial Investments Inc.
- Valley National Bank
- Ventas Inc.
- Venture Equity Partners
- VOA Architects
- Webster Bank
- Westage Companies
- Whelan Associates LLC
- Whitetail Land Development
- Windsor Holdings
- Ziegler Healthcare Real Estate Funds
> View the official conference website and agenda: http://cre-events.com/<wbr />hcre2014/
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
For more information or to get involved: email@example.com | 917-460-3572
> Join the company's mailing list: http://cre-events.com/signup.html
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC