Attendance Builds for New York's Only Full-Day Healthcare Real Estate Summit; Register Today
Join 400+ Active & Innovative Healthcare Real Estate Executives, Healthcare Practitioners & Industry Service Providers
NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Attendance is quickly building for Healthcare & Real Estate 2014, the only full-day New York information and networking conference for healthcare real estate executives. Join the region's most active and innovative healthcare real estate executives, healthcare providers and industry service-providers for important discussion, debate and networking on April 8. 40 speakers will participate in 10 panel discussions. 400+ are expected to attend.
Hear NEW Voices & Expert Industry Analysts, including:
* John D. Claybrook, Partner, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
* Jeffrey H Cooper, Chairman & Executive Managing Director, Savills
* Morris Gross, Vice President – Facilities Management, Danbury Hospital
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* John Marshall, Vice President, Duke Realty
* Scott A. Mason, D.P.A, FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader | Healthcare, Cushman & Wakefield
* Casey N. Moore, Principal, Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Ted A. Petrillo, Principal, Westage Companies
* Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Frank R. Williams, Jr., Senior Managing Director – Acquisitions, Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Jonathan L. Winer, Executive Vice President, Seavest Inc.
> View the official conference website and agenda: http://cre-events.com/hcre2014/
If you are active in healthcare real estate, or have an interest in this niche real estate sector, please join the most active and innovative firms on April 8 in New York City, to discuss:
- The most innovative healthcare real estate investment and development trends in 2014
- New and unique types of debt programs for new investment and development
- Equity investors' play in today's healthcare real estate arena
- The impact of fundamental changes in healthcare delivery on healthcare real estate and medical office buildings
"The current transformation of the delivery of healthcare services from a provider oriented system to a patient centric system is revolutionizing where, how, and who is now providing healthcare services. Come learn the latest trends in healthcare real estate today: who is doing the deals, where the deals are being done, and why what is happening affects every one of us."- Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 400+ senior-level commercial real estate and service providers firms are expected to attend this full-day market intelligence and networking event. Event space is limited — register today. Attending firms, as of January 26, 2014:
* Array Architects
* CapRate Events
* Cushman & Wakefield
* Danbury Hospital
* Dare Living Associates
* Duke Realty
* Lillibridge Healthcare Services
* Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* NAI JAMES E. HANSON
* Promenade Senior Living
* Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Seavest Inc.
* Simone Development
* Simone Healthcare
* Ventas, Inc.
* Voikos Construction Management
* Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
* Westage Companies
* Wexler Healthcare Properties
> Register today for Healthare & Real Estate 2014: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1482046
250+ executives attended this summit in 2012, including:
- 24 East 12th Street
- AHLLC Development
- American Capital of New Jersey
- American Land
- American RealtyCapitalAmerican Realty Capital Healthcare TrustAnchor Health PropertiesArcher & Greiner P.C.
- Arent Fox
- Avison Young
- Baldwin Pearson Realtors
- Bank of America Practice Solutions
- Bell Environmental Services
- Bergman RE Group
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center
- c-21 Joseph King
- Cain Brothers
- CapRate Events LLC
- Cauldwell Wingate Company
- CBRE | Healthcare Capital Markets
- CBRE Inc.
- Central Consulting & Contracting
- ChuteSpan/Pest Pro
- COLGATE REAL ESTATE ADVISORS LLC
- Corcoran Wexler Healthcare Properties
- CoStar Group
- Crown Advisors
- CTL Capital
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Danbury Hospital
- Denholtz Associates
- DIGroup Architecture
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York
- Duke Realty Healthcare
- ENT and Allergy Assoc. LLP
- Ernst & Young
- Experta Group
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Fletcher Thompson
- Francis Cauffman Architects
- Fremont Realty Capital
- FTI Consulting
- Gazit America Inc.
- Gramercy Surgery Center Inc
- Greenwich Hospital
- Gyrodyne Company of America
- H.I.G. Growth Partners
- Hammond Hanlon Camp LLC
- Health Care REIT Inc.
- HealthAmerica Realty Group
- Healthcare Real Estate Insights(tm)
- Healthcare Trust of America
- Health-Pro Realty Group
- HLC Realty LLC
- HPRG I Health-Pro Realty Group
- IMAGINiT Technologies
- JC Connection
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- K2 Real Estate Advisors
- Kerge Realtors
- Kkirchhoff Medical Properties
- KW Commercial
- Landmark Healthcare Facilities LLC
- Landservices Inc.
- Langan Engineering
- Laub Realty
- Lend Lease Americas Inc.
- Lexden Capital LLC
- Lillibridge Healthcare Services Inc
- Love Funding
- Luthin Associates
- M&T Bank
- Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
- Markeim-Chalmers Inc.
- McGladrey LLP
- MedGlobal Healthcare
- Medical Properties Trust Inc.
- Meridian Capital
- Metropolitan Funding Corp.
- Moinian Group
- Monday Properties
- Morgan Keegan
- NAI James E. Hanson
- National Property Valuation Advisors
- Navigant Consulting
- Newberry Holdings LLC
- NEWMARK Associates Inc Comercial Real Estate Services
- NK Architects
- North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Northwestern Mutual Real Estate Investments
- Norvin Healthcare Properties
- NYRE Ventures
- Oberon Securities
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc.
- OneKey LLC
- PrInceton Healthcare System
- Professional Real Estate Solutions LLC
- ProMed Properties Inc.
- Promenade Senior Living
- Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
- Quest Diagnostics
- RAYMOND JAMES | Morgan Keegan
- Red Capital Group LLC
- Rising Development Co
- Roux Associates
- Savills LLC
- Savitt Partners
- Seavest Healthcare Properties
- Senior Housing Investment Advisors Inc.
- Sheldon Lobel P.C.
- Shelter Group
- Siemens Financial Services Inc.
- Simone Development
- Somerset Development
- Sperry Van Ness
- Studio AT Architects
- Suburban Hospital Alliance of New York State
- Summit Development LLC
- Swanke Hayden Connell Architects
- TAK Group
- Tandus Flooring
- The Atkins Companies
- The Greenfield Group
- The Kimmerle Group
- The Real Deal
- The Renaissance Group
- The SeniorCare Investor
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Trammell Crow Company
- TRB Invesment Group LLC
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development – Office of Healthcare
- US Financial Investments Inc.
- Valley National Bank
- Ventas Inc.
- Venture Equity Partners
- VOA Architects
- Webster Bank
- Westage Companies
- Whelan Associates LLC
- Whitetail Land Development
- Windsor Holdings
- Ziegler Healthcare Real Estate Funds
> View the official conference website and agenda: http://cre-events.com/<wbr />hcre2014/
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
For more information or to get involved: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-460-3572
> Join the company's mailing list: http://cre-events.com/signup.html
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CapRate Events, LLC
More by this Source
Save the Date: 3rd Annual Greater Chicago Data Center Summit - June 12
Apr 17, 2014, 13:12 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.