Attendance Builds for Third Annual Northern California Data Center Summit Join leading investors, developers, owners, debt sources, equity sources, architects, engineers, end-users and industry service providers at The Saint Francis Yacht Club in San Francisco on April 10; Speaking, Sponsorship & Exhibiting Opportunities Available
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 3, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Data Center Real Estate & Technology Infrastructure: The Third Annual Northern California Data Center Summit will bring together the leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives from California, Arizona, Nevada, Western-States and around the nation. More than 800 executives from 410 firms have attended this popular market intelligence and networking event since 2011.
CapRate Events and its National Data Center Summit is pleased to return to Northern California on April 10. Join the region's leading data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives at the St. Francis Yacht Club, On the Marina in San Francisco.
> View photos from The Second Annual Northern California Data Center Summit, held in April 2013: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2014/2013-northern-california-summit/
- The Northern California & West Coast Data Center Outlook, with Special Focus on Burgeoning Opportunities in Nevada, Arizona and Northwest States
- End-User Panel: How is the Cloud Impacting Decision-Making on the Demand Side?
- Trendline: The Public Cloud, The Private Cloud & Scalability in the Cloud Era
- Operations: Data & Data Center Privacy, Security & Redundancy in the Cloud Era
- Trendline: Adoption of the European Open-IX Model in the United States: What are the Opportunities for Developers & Investors?
- Data Center Financing: Analysis and Review of Private Equity, Technology and Other Debt/Equity Capital Sources
- Data Center Design & Engineering: New Ideas, New Innovations and in the Pursuit of the "Model Data Center" in 2014
- Data Centers Past, Present & Future: What's Old is What's New… And, What's New is What's Old
- Emerging Secondary Markets & Site Selection Debate
- San Francisco, Development & Financing Update
- Connectivity Challenges & Opportunities in 2014
- Santa Clara, San Jose & Peninsula Investment, Development & Financing Update
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2014/agenda-coverage/
* Paul Gerrard, CEO, Digital Fortress, Inc.
* David Graziano, General Manager, Silicon Valley Colocation
* Paul Hopkins, Regional Vice President, DuPont Fabros Technology
* Ryan Oro, General Manager – Western Region, Coresite
* Gina Tomlinson, Chief of Technology & Information Services, Overland Storage & Technologies
* Peter van der Pas, Senior Auditor Appraiser – Business Division, Santa Clara County Assessors Office
* Aaron Wangenheim, Executive Vice President, T5 Data Centers
" The CapRate team has a knack for attracting important people in the market: the room was filled with top owners, equity sources, bankers, attorneys and other dealmakers. The panels were lively and informative as well," Loren Biller, Vice President, Acquisitions, Rockfeld Development Group.
"CapRate Events consistently produces great real estate conferences. They are always well attended, timely, and informative. I have always had positive experiences attending and presenting. It is well worth the time and effort and I am happy to participate whenever I can," Ryan Severino, CFA, Senior Economist, Reis, Inc.
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
> View the official website, including agenda and registration: http://cre-events.com/dcnorcal2014/
CapRate Events/CRE-Events.com is an independently-owned and operated digital media firm based in New York City. Launched in June of 2011, the firm has emerged as a new leader in commercial real estate informational and networking services.
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events, LLC