Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers Inc. to Host Marathon Auction in Phoenix Featuring Police Confiscated, Stolen & Forfeited Jewelry & Confiscated Property, Tools, City Surplus, School District Supplies & Equipment, Collectibles & Fine Art, Electronics and More
PHOENIX, Aug. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc. will host a marathon auction in Phoenix featuring police confiscated, stolen and forfeited jewelry and confiscated property; tools; city surplus; school district supplies and equipment; collectibles and fine art; appliances; commercial equipment; sporting goods; furniture; computers; electronics and much more on Saturday, August 17, 2013.
Items of interest for the marathon auction include:
- HP PhotoSmart Plus all-in-one printer
- Arcade games including Sega 18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker, Crazy 8s, Catchin' Critters, Rock 'N Moon Rally
- Apple iMac
- Kunst-Palette Regnitzlosau 91-Piece Bavarian China Set, features service for twelve of including 10" plates, 7.5" plates, 6" plates, 7.5" bowls, 5" bowls and 3" teacups, as well as eleven tea saucers, two 8.5" serving bowls, and the following items which are also marked 22K Gold Plated: one 9" gravy boat with 10" gravy boat platter, one 11" covered 2-handled serving dish, one 5" covered sugar bowl, one 5.5" creamer and one 11" teapot.
- Duke Snider autographed baseball in display case with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Group of collectible sports cards including '91-92 NBA Hoops 455 Michael Jordan, 1997 NBA Properties 245 Glenn Robinson, '95 Images Classic 86 Mike Thurman and more.
- Lady's 18k yellow gold with white gold diamond set clasp and white gold diamond set lock charm 18" in length. The mounting limits the measurement of weight, color and clarity; therefore weights and grades are approximate. Item Attributes Weight: 57.9 grams; Metal: 18K yellow and white gold; Manufacturing: Custom wax and cast; Finish: Polished and Textured; Setting: Bead set; Trademark: Roberto Coin; Condition: Excellent. Diamond Melee Attributes Shape and cut: Round full cut; Weight: 0.01 ct. each; Number of diamonds: 92; Total Weight: 0.920 cttw (estimated); Clarity: VS; Color: G-H; Proportions: Good; Finish: Good. This item has been appraised by a Certified Appraiser who is an Accredited Senior Gemologist and Certified Insurance Appraiser. An appraisal is included with this item and shows a replacement value of $14,245.00.
- Coaster Fine Furniture 5909 occasional table set in a cappuccino finish. Assembly required; in original packaging.
- Coaster Fine Furniture 101032 Williamson cherry side chairs, set of 2. Assembly required, in original packaging
- This marathon auction offers many more items.
"Most attendees like participating in local auctions because they don't have to compete with hordes of bidders like on some of the online auction sites," said Deb Weidenhamer, CEO of Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers Inc. "This marathon auction provides an enhanced experience for bidders by allowing them a better chance to snatch a desired item at a reasonable price."
The marathon auction will be held on Saturday, August 17, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. (MST) at Auction Systems located at 951 W. Watkins in Phoenix, AZ. All of the items listed in the auctions may be previewed and inspected by interested bidders on Thursday, August 15, 2013 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Friday, August 16, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., and Saturday, August 17, 2013 from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. one hour prior to auction starts. Online bidding began August 10, 2013 and runs through August 17, 2013.
Interested parties can visit Auction Systems' Phoenix auction schedule for more information or to register for online bidding.
About Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc.
Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc. is the Southwest's most active auction and appraisal company. Auction Systems features live and live simulcast auctions and appraisals of stolen and confiscated Police and personal product including cars, tools, electronics, jewelry, sporting, coins and surplus, as well as auctions of commercial and heavy equipment, real estate, antiques, guns, estate and business liquidation and bankruptcy.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona and an INC. 500 company, Auction Systems is one of the fastest growing privately held companies within the United States. Additionally, Auction Systems is an ICIC INC. 100 company and is ranked as the #1 fastest growing woman-owned business and the fifteenth fastest growing business overall within the inner cities of the United States.
Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc. can be found on the web at http://auctionANDappraise.com.
Media Contact: Jacque Weiner, Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc., 602-252-4842, Jacque@auctionANDappraise.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc.