Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers Inc. to Host Mesa Airpark Engineering Warehouse Auction Featuring Tools, Office Equipment and Furniture, and Military Spec Computer Components
PHOENIX, Aug. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc. will host a live onsite auction at Mesa Airpark Engineering Warehouse on Friday August 23, 2013. This auction will feature tools (drill press, belt sander, air compressors, industrial fans, power tools, hand tools, tool boxes, storage, etc.), office equipment and furniture (office projectors, white boards, bulletin boards, projector screens, printers, copiers, refrigerators, desks, tables, chairs, storage, etc.), and military spec computer components (servers, server racks, connectors, conduits, wiring, etc.).
Items of interest for this auction include:
- Black & Decker CS1030L 7-1/4-inch circular saw featuring laser guide.
- Ventamatic Maxx Air BF30DD 30-inch portable air circulator/fan with original box.
- Office conference/network table measuring 48 inches wide by 96 inches long by 29 inches high. Table has two 5.5-inch by 24-inch covered openings to recessed wiring channel. Disassembly will be required for removal.
- Dayton 3Z918F 17-inch drill press standing 66 inches high.
- Gunlocke five-drawer/one-cabinet locking U-shaped desk in maple tone finish. Missing some lock cylinders. Includes two keys. Shows some wear. Measures 107 inches long by 71 inches wide by 29 inches high. Contains a two-cabinet hutch measuring 70 inches wide by 15 inches in diameter. Stands an additional 42 inches above desk surface. Also comes with a Gunlocke Maple Savant adjustable pneumatic 43-inch high office chair. Disassembly will be required for removal.
- Hilti TE 6-S rotary hammer drill with six bits in original case. Bits show wear.
- FSI 3120 six-slot snack vending machine with keys. Measures 21 inches wide by 35 inches deep by 69 inches high. Rear corner of machine is dented.
- Plus much more.
"The great thing about auctions is you can attend one that has a little bit of everything or, like this warehouse auction, caters to a specific group of items," said Deb Weidenhamer, CEO of Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers Inc. "The Mesa Airpark Engineering Warehouse auction offers attendees great buying opportunities on tools, office equipment, office furniture, and military-grade computer equipment."
This Mesa Airpark Engineering Warehouse auction will be held on Friday, August 23, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (MST) onsite at International Simulation and Training
Systems LLC located at 5930 South Sossaman Road, Suite 101, in Mesa, Arizona 85212-6088. All of the items listed in the auction may be previewed and inspected by interested bidders on Thursday, August 22, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (MST).
Online Bidding for this auto auction began Friday, August 16, 2012 and will end with the live auction on Friday, August 23, 2013. Interested parties can visit Auction Systems' Phoenix auction schedule for more information and to register for online bidding.
About Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc.
Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc. is the Southwest's most active auction and appraisal company. Auction Systems features live and live simulcast auctions and appraisals of stolen and confiscated Police and personal product including cars, tools, electronics, jewelry, sporting, coins and surplus, as well as auctions of commercial and heavy equipment, real estate, antiques, guns, estate and business liquidation and bankruptcy.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona and an INC. 500 company, Auction Systems is one of the fastest growing privately held companies within the United States. Additionally, Auction Systems is an ICIC INC. 100 company and is ranked as the #1 fastest growing woman-owned business and the fifteenth fastest growing business overall within the inner cities of the United States.
Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc. can be found on the web at http://auctionANDappraise.com.
Media Contact: Jacque Weiner, Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc., (602) 252-4842, Jacque@auctionANDappraise.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Auction Systems Auctioneers & Appraisers, Inc.