AURA Breathalyzer: Precision Technology Meets High Fashion Sleek, innovative product design transforms the personal breathalyzer into a classy fashion statement.
LOS ANGELES, Sept. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Driven by the power of design to change perceptions, Ho International Design Inc. proudly announces the arrival of the AURA: a chic, precision breathalyzer specifically designed to reshape the world's perception of responsible celebration. Using a halo-inspired design and customizable LED display, the AURA offers peace of mind with unprecedented style. Combined with law-enforcement grade electrochemical fuel cell sensor technology, the AURA uniquely blends precision with high fashion.
Highlights of the AURA:
- Electrochemical fuel cell sensor technology – the same technology found in hand-held devices used by law-enforcement and in ignition interlock systems for cars – ensures precise BAC measurements
- Unique halo-inspired design embodies the protective aura and stylish peace of mind
- Ergonomic shape and size enable one-handed use and quick storage within coin pockets and clutches
- Sleek, scratch-resistant polycarbonate screen with stunning OLED display, including 6 color theme options
- Precision stainless steel backplate provides exceptional durability, along with a luxurious look and feel
"For today's trendsetting generation, I noticed that personal breathalyzers have been overlooked because they've never been fashionable. Being a strong advocate for responsible drinking, I set out to fill this noticeable void in the market. Using my background in fashion and design, I tried to come up with a design that would completely change people's perception; and I think the AURA does just that." - Christopher Ho, AURA Co-founder and Product Designer.
More than just a precision breathalyzer, the AURA promotes responsible drinking while delivering a unique and classy fashion statement. The AURA is now available at http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-aura-breathalyzer/x/3096592 until October 13, 2013, at a special "early-bird" price of $125, and exclusively thereafter at www.aurabreathalyzer.com, at a projected MSRP of $200.
To view this video on YouTube, please visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WJWJCIUXI4
Media Contact: Christopher Surapol, Ho International Design Inc., 562.714.1154, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com