AUSTIN, Texas, June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Reserve at Lake Travis (RLT) is experiencing a real estate surge the likes of which they have not seen since the mid-2000's with a whopping $30M in sales last year! "Interest has increased dramatically since the lake levels have come up, and now all of our RLT properties have appreciated in value over the last two years," shares Harry Adams, real estate portfolio and asset manager for McCombs Properties, the RLT developer. RLT has just released their latest home offering, including some of the last lakefront properties on the beautiful south shore of Lake Travis.
McCombs Properties has created the lake's most distinctive and unique collection of home styles, ranging from estate homesites, contemporary Farmhouses, Cliffside Cottages, to luxe small cabins and treehouses, and all inventory is moving quickly:
- The Alura Point Villas and the first phase of lake view Cliffside Cottages sold out!
- Phase II of the Cliffside Cottages, an enclave of single family, low-maintenance luxury homes perched high above Lake Travis are selling briskly as well. The only two units remaining are available now and range from 2,200 – 2,900 square feet and priced from the upper $800's.
- The luxury lake cabins are one of the most unique and favorite purchases at RLT. Great for weekend getaways and rental investment, only two of the original cabins are available, and only a handful remain in Phase II.
- A luxury way to rough it with high-end contemporary furnishings, ample private back yard, the cabins are priced from the low 300s for one-bedroom and the 500's, for two-bedrooms.
"Historically, the Reserve at Lake Travis has been primarily a second home community, with many families, particularly from Houston, purchasing our low-maintenance lake homes for their summer enjoyment," says Harry Adams of McCombs Properties. "But as the growth of the western corridor of Austin continues to expand more Austinites are looking at the Spicewood area as a primary home destination, and we've seen an increase in purchases of our oversized wooded homesites, which are perfect for custom homes."
Custom builders love RLT. "It's everything I recommend my buyers look for in a community. Premium location, oversized buildable lots, mature trees, lake views and a stable, experienced developer with a reputation for quality execution, first-rate amenities, and communities that deliver," explains builder Tod Arbogast.
Winner of the Best Overall Community for a Developer by the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin in both 2011 and 2015, The Reserve boasts unparalleled amenities. Among them, a 162-slip deep water marina accommodating boats up to 100 feet in length, a multi-level resort-style pool featuring a lazy river as well as a swim up bar and The Cypress Lodge with waterfront outdoor dining pavilion, oversized stone fire pits, and large outdoor pizza oven.
On the horizon for Summer 2017 at RLT, includes:
- An offering of deluxe one-of-a-kind, Lake Travis waterfront condos.
- Boaters and homeowners alike will soon enjoy a well-stocked ship store and new lakeside waterfront bar & restaurant
- The debut of RLT's Farmhouse Collection, which feature a contemporary, urban farmhouse style. Complete with stylish metal roofs, the Farmhouse Collection sits directly adjacent to a new state-of-the-art activity center. The barn is built from a repurposed rustic working horse barn. The Farmhouses have stunning hill country views and start from the $800s.
- The Cypress Cove Treehouses is an enclave of lock-and-leave homes on the last piece of waterfront land to be developed by the developer.
The Reserve will be launching the newly built Barn Amenity Center and the new single-family Cypress Cove Treehouses in early June. And later in the summer RLT will launch its million-dollar waterfront Sky Loft condos and the new Icehouse restaurant & bar.
Red McCombs, the founder of San Antonio-based McCombs Enterprises, is a well-respected Texas businessman, successful investor, and developer of distinctive high-profile residential and commercial properties across the Central and Southwest United States. Mr. McCombs and his handpicked managerial team at McCombs Properties bring a dedication to excellence, a detail-oriented approach, and extensive experience to every project. More importantly, what lies at the heart of every decision is that the McCombs communities create a lasting, positive legacy for generations to enjoy.
Media Contact: Karin Maake; White Hat Agency; 512-750-0123; firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/austin-lake-levels-drive-record-30m-in-real-estate-sales-at-the-reserve-at-lake-travis-300470056.html
SOURCE The Reserve at Lake Travis