DUBLIN, October 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Corrosion Protective Coatings (CPC) & Acid Proof Lining (APL) Market: Australia Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016-2026" report to their offering.
Sales of corrosion protective coatings in Australia was valued at US$ 653.7 Mn in 2015 and is expected to account for US$ 1.1 Bn by the end of 2026. Sales of acid proof lining was valued at US$ 8.2 Mn in 2015 and is expected to account for US$ 13.4 Mn by the end of 2026.
Australia's corrosion protective coatings and acid proof lining market is anticipated to register a healthy CAGR of 3.6% in terms of volume and 4.8% in terms of value over a 10-year period (2016-2026).
Corrosion protective coatings are formulated to protect structures from degradation caused due to exposure in extreme corrosive environments. The basic function of corrosion protection coating or lining is to act as a barrier between the material and the corrosive environment. Acid proof lining is extensively used to provide robustness and mechanical integrity to equipment and components used in industrial operations.
It protects the floor, walls, equipment, and process vessels used in industrial operation from the corrosive action of strong acids, alkalis, water vapour etc. In addition to several corroding chemicals, acid proof lining helps impart resistance against thermal shock, abrasion, high impact, and mechanical stress.
The Australia corrosion protection coatings and acid proof lining market has been segmented on the basis of end-use industry (marine, oil and gas, power generation, transportation, chemicals, mining and metallurgy, water treatment, others). The mining and metallurgy industry segment is estimated to expand at a volume CAGR of 3.5% and a value CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period. The oil and gas industry segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment expanding at a volume CAGR of 4.4% and a value CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Assumptions & Acronyms Used
4. Australia Corrosion Protective Coatings & Acid Proof Lining Market Overview
5. Australia Corrosion Protective Coatings & Acid Proof Lining Market Dynamics
6. Australia Corrosion Protective Coatings & Acid Proof Lining Market Analysis and Forecast by End Use Industry
7. Australia Corrosion Protective Coatings & Acid Proof Lining Market Analysis and Forecast by Type
8. Competition Landscape
- Australian Lining Company
- Beroa Australia Pty Limited
- Corrocoat Engineering Pty Ltd
- Covestro Pty Ltd
- Denso (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Dotmar Engineering Plastic Products
- Duratec Pty Ltd
- Era Polymers
- Flight Extruded Plastics.
- Imatech Pty Ltd
- Industrial Rubber Sales Pty Ltd
- Intertek Group Plc
- Jotun Australia Pty Ltd
- Kaefer Novacoat Pty Ltd
- Koch Knight LLC
- Leading Edge Conveyor Services Pty Ltd
- Metz Specialty Materials Pty Ltd
- Port Hunter Conveyors Pty Ltd
- REMA TIP TOP Industrial Australia PTY Ltd
- Rubbertec Australia Pvt Ltd
- Rubbertex Pty Ltd.
- Service & Solution Providers
- Stebbins Australia Pty Ltd
- Steuler KCH Australia Pvt Ltd
- Superior Hi-Tech Coatings
- United Pipeline Systems
- United Surface Technologies
- WEARX Pty Ltd
- Weir Minerals Australia Ltd
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkhc36/corrosion
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/australia-us11-billion-corrosion-protective-coatings-cpc--acid-proof-lining-apl-market-analysis-and-opportunity-assessment-2016-2026---research-and-markets-300345758.html
SOURCE Research and Markets