Authentic NFC and AFC Championship Game Tickets Available on the NFL Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster
- Only Official Resale Marketplace For Fans To Buy & Sell Secure NFL Tickets Authenticated By Ticketmaster -
NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES, Jan. 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The NFL Conference Championship Games to be played this weekend are undoubtedly the hottest tickets in town. Today the NFL and Ticketmaster are encouraging fans looking for tickets to purchase from the NFL Ticket Exchange, the official resale marketplace of the NFL. Fans can access the NFL Ticket Exchange online at NFL.com/TicketExchange or by calling (888) 635-5944.
The NFL Ticket Exchange is the only resale marketplace authorized by the League and the only one that features barcode authentication technology. For fans, that means access to the only League-approved, safe and secure online marketplace to buy and resell NFL tickets, including Super Bowl XLVI tickets.
The NFL Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster offers a wide selection of tickets and interactive seating maps that allow fans to search tickets by location and price. Tickets are authenticated and electronically reissued through Ticketmaster's exclusive barcode technology. Additionally, fans have instant access to their tickets via Ticketmaster's TicketFast™ delivery, which enables purchasers to print their tickets within minutes of each sale, alleviating the need for time-consuming and expensive mail delivery options.
While purchasing NFL tickets from the official NFL Ticket Exchange is the only way to guarantee that you will receive authentic tickets, following are additional tips for purchasing NFL tickets safely:
(1) BEWARE of buying tickets from anyone selling them on the street or in front of the venue. Scalpers are typically unregulated, unlicensed ticket sellers, which leaves you unprotected from fraud, including stolen and counterfeit tickets.
(2) BEWARE of buying tickets from unsecured Internet sites. Online auction sites, classified sites, and unofficial ticket resale sites can be risky business. Buyers have no concrete proof that sellers have the actual tickets and could be scammed out of a significant amount of money. Make sure that the Web site has proof of the tickets.
(3) DO NOT use cash. Use a credit card or another secure type of payment. Make sure the site offers a fully secure ordering process and utilizes state-of-the-art technology. Confirm that the company you are purchasing from offers a customer guarantee as well as a refund policy.
(4) DO verify the location of the seats on a seating chart so you know exactly what seats you are purchasing.
The NFL Ticket Exchange's dedicated customer service can be reached at (888) 635-5944 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the NFL Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster
The National Football League (NFL) and Ticketmaster, a Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: LYV) company, have worked together to create the NFL Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster, the first and only resale marketplace that provides NFL fans looking to buy or sell NFL tickets a safe, convenient, and League-approved resale platform. Through this groundbreaking endeavor, the NFL and Ticketmaster are able to deliver fans exclusive access to barcode-authenticated NFL game tickets when purchased from the NFL Ticket Exchange. Additionally, for the majority of regular season and playoff tickets purchased via the NFL Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster, fans have instant access to their tickets via Ticketmaster's TicketFast™ delivery, which provides fans access to print their tickets within hours of each sale, alleviating the need for time-consuming and expensive mail delivery options. The NFL Ticket Exchange by Ticketmaster is accessible from Ticketmaster.com and NFL.com.
More by this Source
Jared Smith Named President Of Ticketmaster North America
May 21, 2013, 09:30 ET
Ticketmaster And WWE Bring WWE® Ticket Sale To The Northeast
May 14, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.