Automotive News Green Car Conference to Facilitate Dialogue Among Key Auto Execs
DETROIT, June 14 /PRNewswire/ --
WHAT: Automotive News Green Car Conference
WHEN: 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 16, 2010
WHERE: The Diamond Center at Rock Financial Showplace
46100 Grand River Ave., Novi, Mich. 48374
PROGRAM: The day-long agenda will feature industry experts to discuss the challenges of going green, the barriers to meeting stricter standards, ways to quicken the progress, the right mix of powertrains and electrifying vehicles.
DETAILS: Individual speakers:
- Nancy Gioia, Director, Global Electrification, Ford Motor Company
- Donald Runkle, CEO, EcoMotors International
The Business Model (morning)
- Richard Steinberg, Manager, Electric Vehicle Operations and Strategy, BMW North America, LLC
- Richard Canny, Chief Executive Officer, THINK North America and THINK Global
- Brian Carolin, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Nissan North America Inc.
Powertrains: Seeking the Right Mix (afternoon)
- Sandy Stojkovski, President, SEE MORE SYSTEMS, LLC
- Dr. Johannes-Joerg Rueger, Senior Vice President, Engineering, Diesel Systems, Robert Bosch LLC
- Paolo E. Ferrero, Senior Vice President - Chrysler Powertrain, Chrysler Group LLC
Electrifying Vehicles (afternoon)
- Michael Crane, Managing Director of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles, Continental Corporation
- Dr. Prabhakar Patil, Chief Executive Officer, Compact Power, Inc.
- Michael (Micky) Bly, Executive Director of Global Electrical Systems, Hybrids, Electric Vehicles and Batteries, General Motors
HIGHLIGHTS: The Automotive News Green Car Conference will feature a product showcase and presentation of the Automotive News PACE Environmental Awards. The 250 attendees will have the opportunity to test drive seven environmentally friendly vehicles in the Rock Financial Showplace parking lot.
INFO: Complete program at www.autonews.com/green
SOURCE Automotive News