Avatron introduces Air Display Free so you can experiment with all the uses for a second monitor -- and just in time to welcome the new iPad mini Avatron Software's Air Display, already the #2 top grossing utility app for iPad, now enables users to experiment with the beauty of more screen space
PORTLAND, Ore., Nov. 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The holidays are coming! Got that new iPad mini on your list? Get even more utility from your new tablet by using it as an instant second monitor with Avatron Software's new free version of the highly-acclaimed app, Air Display. The free download of Air Display turns an iPad mini — or any iPad — into a second (or third!) touchscreen monitor. Now, you can park streaming apps, toolbars, even email on your additional screen to reduce desktop clutter and increase productivity. Work on your year-end Excel spreadsheet while monitoring that holiday bowl game on another.
"Air Display is an essential app for any computer, especially a laptop," says Dave Howell, Avatron CEO. "Studies have shown that more pixels make workers more productive. And like a hard-wired second monitor, Air Display gives you more pixels. That lets you spend more time writing, designing, coding, or calculating, and less scrolling or moving windows around on a single small screen."
Air Display Free, like all Avatron productivity apps, blurs the boundaries between personal computers, mobile devices and the cloud:
- Business: Move all of your iWork and Office tool palettes and inspector windows onto the extra screen, and let your document fill the main screen; fill your second display with essential apps like mail and social networks.
- Graphic design: Make Photoshop and Illustrator usable on your laptop by putting your tool palettes on the second display.
- Music: Use your extra PC as the ultimate control surface for Logic or Pro Tools with always-on access.
- Programming: Use the extra display area for auxiliary development tools.
- Photography: Hold a live feed on one screen; adjust lighting with the other.
Download & install Air Display Connect for free on your main Windows PC or Mac at the Apple App Store. For more information, visit www.avatron.com.
CONTACT: Claudia Johnson, 503-799-2220, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Avatron Software