WELLESLEY, Mass., Nov. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Babson Entrepreneurship Forum 2016 will take place November 11, 2016 at the Babson College Wellesley campus.
The Forum, organized annually by students of the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, is one of the flagship events of the #1 school for Entrepreneurship.
Every year, students, faculty, professionals and entrepreneurs from the Boston community gather for this one-day conference to learn and network. Attendees benefit from the latest in entrepreneurial trends, tools, and thought leadership. The Babson Entrepreneurship Forum 2016 is centered on the theme of "Take Action."
The conference offers three tracks: entrepreneurship track; intrapreneurship track; and workshops.
- Stephen Kaufer, president and CEO, TripAdvisor;
- Sheila Lirio Marcelo, founder, chairwoman and CEO, Care.com;
- Halla Tomasdottir, founder and lead partner, Sisters Capital;
- Amy Cosper, former editor-in-chief, Entrepreneur Media Inc.;
- Jordan Fliegel, founder and former CEO, CoachUp.com;
- Soroush Abbaspour, program director and chief of staff, IBM Watson Health Innovations;
- Wilson Zhu, CEO and chairman, inQbrands, Inc.;
- Barbara Minuzzi, founder and CEO, Investhaus;
- Daniel C. Hayden, president, Hayden Corporation;
- Enrico Palmerino, entrepreneur and investor, Botkeeper;
- Jason Jacobs, cofounder and CEO, Runkeeper;
- Jon Hirschtick, founder and CEO, Onshape Inc.;
- Mike Salguero, founder, ButcherBox;
- James Hilton, founding partner, Xavinci;
- John Valentine, director of partnerships, MassChallenge Boston
- Kerry Healey, president, Babson College.
Live to Pitch Event
To make this the most successful BEF event ever, the Forum is organizing several new experiences, including the "Live to Pitch" event which will put entrepreneurs in front of a live audience and judging panel to pitch their business in 3 minutes or less.
Local businesses will have the opportunity to showcase their company during the Forum lunch.
Babson College is the educator, convener, and thought leader for Entrepreneurship of All Kinds(r). The top-ranked college for entrepreneurship education, Babson is a dynamic living and learning laboratory where students, faculty, and staff work together to address the real-world problems of business and society. We prepare the entrepreneurial leaders our world needs most: those with strong functional knowledge and the skills and vision to navigate change, accommodate ambiguity, surmount complexity, and motivate teams in a common purpose to make a difference in the world, and have an impact on organizations of all sizes and types. As we have for nearly a half-century, Babson continues to advance Entrepreneurial Thought & Action(r) as the most positive force on the planet for generating sustainable economic and social value. Visit www.babson.edu
CONTACT: Michael Chmura, 781-239-4549, email@example.com
This news release was issued on behalf of Newswise(TM). For more information, visit http://www.newswise.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/babson-college-hosts-2016-entrepreneurship-forum-300359860.html
SOURCE Babson College