NEW YORK, Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
Following the recent crash of a Russian airliner in the Sinai Peninsula, Egypt, there have been calls by governments and air transport industry executives to review and tighten airport security globally. Any changes would have a significant impact upon the hold baggage screening process in the overall baggage handling system with the possibility of additional costs and delays for airport operators, airlines and passengers. Although baggage screening technology developments continue to improve detection capability, the human factor must not be underestimated with human performance standards needing to meet a global uniform standard.
Visiongain assesses that spending on baggage handling systems will reach $2,417.5m in 2015. The market is relatively small compared to other commercial aviation segments but competitive due to the number of companies that manufacture and integrate systems, as well as provide individual components. Factors contributing to growth focus on the forecast rise in air passenger numbers and subsequent volumes of baggage that will need to be processed at airports. In response to this, airports will need to find ways of accommodating this additional capacity within their respective infrastructure. Construction of new terminals or the expansion of existing facilities will require extension of baggage handling systems or the installation of new ones. These can make use of the latest technology that are available on the market.
Visiongain's report will ensure that you keep informed and ahead of your competitors. Gain that competitive advantage.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the prospects for the overall baggage handling systems industry?- How is the baggage handling systems market structured?- What are the primary applications in baggage handling processes?- Who are the key players in the baggage handling systems industry?- What are the demand and supply dynamics underpinning the baggage handling systems sector?- What are the key technologies in baggage handling systems?
5 Reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides detailed profiles of 11 leading companies operating within the baggage handling systems market:- Alstef Automation SA- Babcock International Group plc- BCS Group Ltd- BEUMER Group GmbH & Co. KG- Daifuku Co. Ltd- Glidepath Group Ltd- ICM Airport Technics- Morpho (Safran)- Pteris Global Ltd- Siemens AG- Vanderlande Industries BV
2) The study reveals where and how companies are investing in baggage handling systems. We show you the prospects for the following regions and technologies
Hold baggage screening submarket forecast from 2015-2025- Asia Pacific- Europe- North America- Rest of the world (RoW)
Integrated baggage handling equipment & systems submarket forecast from 2015-2025
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East / Africa
- North America
3) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interview with a leading expert- Ivo van der Vlis, Executive Vice President, BagDrop Systems BV (Scarabee Group)
4) Our overview also analyses these technologies
- Check-in systems including self-service / automatic bag drop
- Hold baggage screening systems including CT-based EDS
- Transportation, sorting and make-up equipment & systems
- Baggage reclaim systems
- Baggage handling management systems including software and tracking / tracing capabilities
5) Our study also provides contract information for the following baggage handling systems technologies and regions- Hold baggage screening- Integrated baggage handling equipment & systems (check-in, transportation, sorting, make-up, reclaim and management- Asia Pacific- Europe- Latin America- Middle East / Africa- North America
This independent 371 page report, guarantees that you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 274 tables and figures examining the baggage handling systems market space, the report gives you an immediate, one-stop breakdown of your market. as well as analysis, from 2015-2025 keeps your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Anyone involved with the baggage handling systems industry- CEO's- COO's- CIO's- Business development managers- Marketing managers- Technologists- Engineers- Suppliers- Investors- Banks- Government agencies- Contractors- Airport operators- Airlines- Airline ground operations management / executives- Ground handling companies- Baggage handling systems OEMs and system integrators- R&D personnel
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities & partnerships
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the baggage handling systems sector with an interest in baggage handling systems. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. Order the Baggage Handling Systems Market Report 2015-2025: Forecasts, Analysis & Prospects for Top Manufacturers with Hold Baggage Screening Systems & Integrated Baggage Handling Equipment report now. We look forward to receiving your order.Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001