SHENZHEN, China, Dec. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Professional LED display manufacturer BAKO is to showcase its DIAMOND SERIES rental LED display at InfoComm MEA 2016, the Middle East and Africa's foremost professional audiovisual and information communications technology show, held in Dubai from December 6 to 8.
BAKO's DIAMOND SERIES rental LED display was introduced to the market at the beginning of 2016 and to date has received positive feedback from customers. Some of the standout features of the BAKO DIAMOND SERIES are:
- Nice design: The design idea is derived from the precious stone the diamond, which represents nobility and strength.
- Cable-free: There are no data or power cables on the modules. Both are in a pin-type socket. Cable-free design makes for fast installation, easy maintenance and stable power/data transmission.
- Back-up data connection: Data transmission is vital for rental use. Because of this, there is a back-up data connection included. In case of any unexpected issues, it can be transferred to the back-up immediately.
- LCD screen to show important information: There is a small LCD screen on the back of the cabinet to show key information like voltage, temperature, single use time and total use time. There is also a button for convenient testing.
- Standardized cabinet size: There are two cabinet sizes: 500*500mm and 500*1000mm. For indoor, P2.97, P3.91 and P4.81 are available. For outdoor, P3.91, P4.81, P5.95 and P6.25 are available.
- Screen can be curved: as to 500*1000 mm cabinet, it can also be made curved, which is very popular for rental issues, especially stage application.