Banco Hipotecario S.A. Reports Third Quarter 2011 Results
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, Nov. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Hipotecario S.A. (BCBA: BHIP) announces its third quarter 2011 results.
- Total net income for the quarter was Ps. 14.2 million, compared to Ps. 59.9 million of last quarter and 74.3 million of same quarter of previous year.
- Net financial margin was Ps. 73.4 million, compared to Ps. 139.4 million of last quarter and Ps. 173.1 million of same quarter of last year.
- Interest on private sector loans increased 10.6% and 32.5% QoQ and YoY, respectively, while capital markets expenses plus interest on deposits remained stable over the past quarters.
- Aggregated net income from services was Ps. 94.3 million, 6.3% and 24.9% higher than previous quarter and same quarter of last year, respectively.
- Loans to the private sector increased 5.0% in the quarter and 25.8% YoY growth, non-mortgage loans increased 9.4% QoQ and 49.1% YoY.
- Deposits increased 5.6%in the quarter and 12.2% YoY increase.
- NPL ratio decreased from 3.2% to 1.8% in the year, while coverage ratio was 139.9% compared to 116.7% of 3Q10.
- Equity ratio of 26.7%, higher than the 24.6% of September 2010.
- BH ranks fifth in terms of net worth and thirteenth in terms of assets in the local financial system.
SOURCE Banco Hipotecario S.A.
More by this Source
Banco Hipotecario S.A. reports Second Quarter 2013 results
Aug 08, 2013, 10:14 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.