Becker's Hospital Review Announces Members of 2013 Advisory Board Becker's Hospital Review has announced five current and former hospital and health system C-suite executives will serve on its 2013 Advisory Board.
CHICAGO, Jan. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Becker's Hospital Review has announced five current and former hospital and health system C-suite executives will serve on its 2013 Advisory Board.
The Advisory Board is comprised of a select group of healthcare leaders who will advise on the editorial direction of the magazine. The members will offer their expertise on how to best tailor the publication to meet the needs of hospital and health system C-suite executives.
2013 Advisory Board members include:
- Tom Sadvary, CEO of Scottsdale (Ariz.) Healthcare
- Teri Fontenot, CEO of Woman's Hospital in Baton Rouge, La., and Former Chair of the Board of the American Hospital Association
- David Bernd, CEO of Sentara Healthcare in Norfolk, Va.
- Steven Goldstein, CEO of Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, N.Y.
- Jeff Hillebrand, Former COO of NorthShore University Health System in Evanston, Ill.
The Advisory Board members will participate in bi-monthly meetings with Becker's Hospital Review leadership and may participate in Becker's Hospital Review events, including webinars and the Becker's Hospital Review 4th Annual Meeting, May 9-11, 2013, in Chicago.
About Becker's Hospital Review
Becker's Hospital Review is a monthly publication offering up-to-date business and legal news and analysis relating to hospitals and health systems. Our content is geared toward high level hospital leaders, and we work to provide valuable content, including hospital and health system news, best practices and legal guidance specifically for these decision makers. Each issue of Becker's Hospital Review reaches more than 18,000 people, primarily acute-care hospital CEOs and CFOs.
SOURCE Becker's Healthcare