Beware of Dragons in Broodcall(TM)! Exclusive Preview Available at Gen Con Indy 2009
TUCSON, Ariz., Aug 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announced today that the eleventh PoxNora(TM) expansion, Broodcall(TM), is scheduled for release on August 26, 2009. Broodcall adds 72 new runes, including eight all-new dragon runes.
"Broodcall introduces eight new, faction specific dragons for players to add to their battle groups. And seriously, who doesn't love dragons," said Dan Kopycienski, director of development for SOE Tucson. "As the popularity of PoxNora continues to grow with more players jumping on board every day, it's exciting that we are able to provide new and returning players with fresh and engaging content."
In Broodcall, the peoples of Valdac have fallen victim to a dreadful plague that is killing the land and changing the inhabitants into monstrosities. If that weren't enough, the arrival of the dragons imperils all the lands and threatens to plunge the entire world into a never-ending abyss of fire and ash.
- 72 New Runes - Broodcall introduces 72 powerful new runes to PoxNora, including 40 champions, eight of which are brand new dragons that have come to aid of their factions in the ongoing war.
- More Experience Broodcall will expand the Avatar's level cap to 30 making them even more powerful, just in time to meet the new dragon menace!
- New Relics, Spells and Equipment -- A strong Battle Group doesn't depend upon units alone and Broodcall introduces a host of new supplemental runes to help you turn the tide in a fierce melee.
- New Campaign - Broodcall introduces one new campaign with four encounters, which thrust players into the dragon storyline.
- Trader Update - The trade system will be more streamlined for our advanced and newer users. This includes a new feature, Quick-Trade, that allows trade creators to state their ideal bid for the trade, and if a bidder fills the request the trade is completed instantly.
- Premium Membership - Warbanner Rentals will now be included with Premium memberships in Broodcall. The new feature will allow premium members to use any of the eight warbanners, unlimited, while a member. Once the player chooses to stop their membership s/he will lose access to all eight warbanners.
Broodcall is scheduled to be released August 26th at www.PoxNora.com but you can get an exclusive sneak peek at Gen Con Indy 2009, August 13 - 16, 2009.
Developed at SOE's Tucson studio, PoxNora is an online multiplayer turn-based strategy game playable on Windows and Macintosh computers. To get started, players can download the client for free at http://www.PoxNora.com
About Sony Online Entertainment
Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) is a recognized worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games, with hundreds of thousands of subscribers around the globe. SOE creates, develops and provides compelling entertainment for the personal computer, online, game console and wireless markets. Known for its blockbuster franchises and hit titles including EverQuest(R), EverQuest(R) II, Champions of Norrath(R), Untold Legends(TM), and PlanetSide(R), as well as for developing Star Wars Galaxies(TM), SOE continues to redefine the business of online gaming and the creation of active player communities while introducing new genres on various entertainment platforms. Headquartered in San Diego, CA, with additional development studios in Austin, TX; Seattle, WA; Denver, CO; Tucson, AZ and Taiwan, SOE has an array of cutting-edge games in development.
SOURCE Sony Online Entertainment