Beyond BRIC: Exploring the Next Game Changers for the NDT Industry Frost & Sullivan hosts webinar discussing new growth opportunities arising from the North American oil boom and unending Middle Eastern oil supply
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, Complimentary Registration available at http://bit.ly/1hJznZA.
Nikhil Jain, Frost & Sullivan Test and Measurement Senior Research Analyst
The North American oil boom started in 2007-2008 when an increased emphasis was laid on the development of Canadian oil sands deposits. Since 2007, approximately $111 billion have been invested in developing these deposits. In addition, the US federal government's drive towards being a net petroleum exporter has significantly increased investment in developing infrastructure in the shale plays. With an increased pace of development of the oil sands and shale infrastructure, the oil and gas NDT inspection services market has witnessed a micro-boom.
In the Middle East, there has been a spurt in investment in developing new infrastructure over the last 2 years due to high oil prices. Some of the region's biggest projects are being executed currently with the NDT industry a direct beneficiary of this investment.
This briefing will assess potential for growth in regions such as US, Canada, the Middle East and Africa for nondestructive test (NDT) inspection services with an overview of key regional trends, and policies, as well as competitive dynamics.
You should attend to:
- Identify growth markets for the NDT industry
- Learn about challenges these markets face in order to attain penetration
- Understand potential opportunities for growth in these markets
As elements of growth markets for NDT inspection services will be discussed during this webinar, it will benefit the following to attend: NDT inspection service providers, NDT equipment manufacturers, and private equity and capital investment firms that are looking for sustainable investment opportunities.
"The key Mega Trend of the last decade was 'Growth opportunities in BRIC countries.' With growing global economic uncertainties, each of these countries has faced slowdowns in industrial growth," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Research Analyst Nikhil Jain. "Companies now need to look beyond BRIC and target the next game changers. Increasing investments in oil and gas infrastructure for unconventional sources, such as shale oil and gas, oil sands and newly discovered offshore reserves, will drive the global NDT inspection service industry over the next five years."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Measurement and Instrumentation research practice, please visit http://www.testandmeasurement.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, you can register by visiting: http://bit.ly/1hJznZA.
- For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan