Big Data Analytics and its Future Prospects
Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar evaluating the influence of technology convergence on the delivery of future applications for effective data management
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
11:00 a.m. EDT on Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013
Online webinar, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Senior Research Analyst Swapnadeep Nayak
Empowered by online access, consumers provide a wealth of information and opinions about products, services and other satisfaction drivers. Popular public online channels, review sites, feedback forms and open-end response surveys are some of the sources that provide critical business intelligence for enterprises. Organizations realize the potential of these data repositories, and the value they can deliver. This warrants the evolution of a new series of data management tools, techniques and applications, referred to as "Big Data Analytics." In recent years, developers focused on creating analytics applications for specific industries to address. However, the market requires the convergence of certain technologies across industries, driven by the application of Big Data Analytics.
Benefits of Attending
- Discover technology convergence opportunities
- Recognize the security issues hindering Big Data adoption
- Learn about the range of investment opportunities in the Big Data space
- Understand key trends in the industry to ensure a competitive positioning
- Identify various opportunities available for software vendors and application developers across industries
Numerous start-ups emerged in the last few years, focused on various technology segments in the Big Data space. However, there are few primary technology focus areas gaining interest amongst developers. By attending this complimentary webinar, attendees will be able to identify the core areas of focus, and uncover opportunities to understand market demands.
"Efficient information procurement is increasingly critical for businesses to extract value from various data sources," said Frost & Sullivan Technical Insights Senior Research Analyst Swapnadeep Nayak. "This includes collection of key information from sources such as mobile devices, the Web, automated sensory technologies, RFID, social networking websites, and so on."
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Technical Insights practice, please visit: http://www.technical-insights.frost.com
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.