Biomarkers Market: Epigenetic & MicroRNA Biomarkers Report
ReportsnReports.com now offers "Epigenetic and MicroRNA Biomarkers 2013 Market Report" research that represents the most up-to-date analysis on these spaces together with research market data [qualitative and quantitative analysis] characterizing the epigenetics and microRNA research fields.
DALLAS, Aug. 16, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The epigenetic and microRNA biomarkers fields are co-evolving and have reached a critical point wherein enough signatures have been identified across various different disease classes, most notably in cancer, that some of these signatures/expression patterns can be validated and deployed for use in the clinic. However, these biomarker fields are evolving in parallel with the research marketplace, and this market report characterizes the research markets for both these fields so as to present a comprehensive analysis that en bloc provides a complete picture of this expanding marketplace.
The Epigenetic and MicroRNA Biomarkers 2013 Market Report
(http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267365-epigenetic-and-microrna-biomarkers-2013-market-report.html ) is written in PowerPoint and is delivered to customers in this format enabling convenient drag-and-drop into R&D Presentations, Business Plans, Investor Presentations. Associated files that constitute the complete report package are in Excel and PDF formats.
Specific Topics Addressed in this Market Report:
- Epigenetics Research Market Analysis
- Primary Market Survey to Characterize Research Market Trends based on Data Collected from Researchers
- Breakout of Epigenetics Research Activity based on Epigenetic Modifications Studied
- Segmentation of Epigenetics Research Activity based on Disease Classes Studied
- Epigenetics Research Activity in Cancer--Quantitative Segmentation
- Reagent Kits and Products in the Epigenetics Research Field [Details of Products from the Vendors in this Space are Presented and Analyzed]
- Epigenetics Biomarkers
- En masse Analysis of All Epigenetics-focused Publications and Trends from these Data with respect to Potential Epigenetics Biomarkers
- Description of Epigenetic Biomarkers Identified to Date in Various Cancer Classes [Nature of Epigenetic Signature, Potential Role in Prognostics and Diagnostics]
- Primary Market Survey Data Presents a Complete Picture of the microRNA Research Field based on End-User/Researcher Practices
- Methodologies and Market Breakout for Expression Profiling
- Quantitative Breakout of the microRNA Research Market Across the Research Workflow
- Product Vendors and their Quantitative Penetrance in the microRNA Research Markets
- Expression Patterns/Signatures of microRNAs in Different Disease States
- Prognostic/Diagnostic Potential of microRNA Expression Patterns
- microRNAs in Biological Fluids as Circulating Biomarkers: List and Significance
- Traditional Cancer Biomarkers
- Tumor-Suppressor Genes
- Up-to-date List of CDx on the Marketplace
- Partnerships in the CDx Space
- MicroRNA Research Market Analysis
- MicroRNA Biomarkers Analysis
- Cancer Biomarker Classes
- Companion Diagnostics (CDx)
Buy a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=267365 .
Table of Contents for the Epigenetic and MicroRNA Biomarkers 2013 Market Report:
Chapter I. Epigenetics Research Market Analysis
Primary market survey to Characterize Marketplace from the
Bottom-up: Qualitative and Qualitative Market Data
Current Research Paradigms
Quantitative Segmentation of Epigenetics Research
Epigenetics research in Cancer: Quantitative Segmentation
Commercial kit and Reagent offering in the Epigenetics Research Marketplace
Chapter II. Epigenetic Signature as Potential Biomarkers
Big Data Analysis of Epigenetics Publication Landscapes
Hotspot Analysis of Publications Describes Segments of Opportunity vis-a-vis Research Product Development as well Potential Assay Development for Disease Associations, Harvesting of Prognostic as well as Diagnostic Biomarkers
Epigenetic Signatures Described in Various Disease Classes
DNA Methylation as Disease Biomarkers
Histone Modification as Disease Biomarkers
Potential Epigenetic Biomarkers in Various Cancer Classes
Chapter III. micrRNA Research Market Analysis microRNA Signatures as Potential Biomarkers
Primary Market Survey to Characterize Marketplace from the Bottom-Up: Quantitative and Quantitative Market Data
microRNA Research vis-à-vis Content Classes
microRNA Research in Cancer
microRNA Research Workflow: Quantitative Breakout
microRNA Expression Profiling Quantitative market breakout
microRNA Vendor Market Penetration Space Map
NGS to study micrRNAs-Market Breakout by Platform
Unmet Needs in the microRNA Research Space
microRNA Signatures Describes in Various Disease Classes: Potential for Biomarkers Development
Tumor Suppressor microRNA Methylatoin
microRNA in Biofluids
Circulating microRNAs as Potential Tumor Markers
Chapter IV. Characterization of Molecular Biomarker Classes
Traditional Cancer Biomarkers
Tumor Suppressor Genes
Appendix I. Epigenetics and MicroRNA Biomarkers Summary
Appendix II. List of Companion Diagnostics (Cdx) on the Market, In Progress Cdx in Development/Partnership, Potential Market Size for Epigenetics and microRNA-based CDx
Appendix III. Research Methodology
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267365-epigenetic-and-microrna-biomarkers-2013-market-report.html .
You may also be interested in other reports we have biomarkers:
PharmaFocus: Biomarkers in Alzheimer's Disease at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/264710-pharmafocus-biomarkers-in-alzheimers-disease.html .
Biomarker Partnering Terms and Agreements at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/56447-biomarker-partnering-terms-and-agreements.html .
Metabolomics (Biomarker Discovery/Metabolite Detection/Metabolite Profiling) Market By Applications (Drug Discovery/Toxicology Assessment/ Diagnosis) and Indications (Oncology/Cardiology/Neurology) – Forecasts from 2012 to 2017 at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/214354-metabolomics-biomarker-discovery-metabolite-detection-metabolite-profiling-market-by-applications-drug-discovery-toxicology-assessment-diagnosis-and-indications-oncology-cardiology-neurology-forecasts-from-2012-to-2017.html .
Explore all reports on biomarkers market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/biomarker-market-research.html .
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports.com, +1 888 391 5441, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
More by this Source
Italy & Finland Defense Industry Analysis and 2019 Forecasts in New Market Research Reports
Feb 26, 2014, 07:45 ET
Beverage Market Tracker Report Q4 2013: China, USA, Mexico, Russia & More
Feb 22, 2014, 08:30 ET
Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging Market 2019 Forecasts for Current and Future Players
Feb 20, 2014, 07:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.