LONDON, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Biosimilar Drugs – Discover Revenue Potential Now, Benefiting Your Authority
Do you want to fully understand the sales potentials for biosimilars? This new analysis provides you with revenue forecasts to 2025 at overall world market, therapeutic class and national level. For those therapies you will receive financial data, R&D trends, opportunities and commercial prospects.
Visiongain's updated study gives you revenue predictions for those follow-on biological drugs from 2015, helping you stay ahead. You can also explore trends, technologies and expected products, benefiting your reputation for technological and commercial insight.
You will learn about the promising future for biosimilars. Those agents include follow-on biologics (FOB) and subsequent entry biologics (SEB).
So read on to explore what shapes the biosimilars market, also seeing predicted revenue.
Forecasts and other analysis show you where the best sales opportunities exist
Our new report shows revenue forecasting to 2025, recent results, growth rates and market shares. You can explore quantitative and qualitative analyses, business news, research and development. You will gain 66 tables, 34 charts and two interviews with the industry.
You will be able to assess clinical, technological and commercial trends, results and potentials:
- Why will the biosimilars market expand so rapidly – with predicted double-digit growth from 2015 to 2025 – and therefore what revenues are possible?
- When will the worldwide industry achieve overall sales in tens of billion dollars?
- What compounds give the most promise for developers, producers and sellers?
- Who are the best-placed companies in that healthcare industry from 2015?
- Where are the most lucrative countries for selling those biological drugs?
- How will those drug producers serve regulators, doctors, patients and payers?
Many opportunities exist for those competitors of original biologics. You will discover which segments are most likely to prosper, seeing the potential sales from 2015 to 2025.
Why struggle to find data, losing time and missing out? Instead help your research, analyses, plans, proposals and presentations. With this new report you will save time and benefit your reputation for commercial insight.
See what the future holds for follow-on protein products. The following sections explain how our new investigation helps your work.
Predictions for the world market and submarkets – see what sales growth is possible
Along with revenue prediction for the overall world market for biosimilars, our investigation shows forecasts to 2025 for eight individual therapeutic submarkets:
- Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and fusion proteins (FPs) – including rituximab, infliximab, trastuzumab, adalimumab, etanercept and bevacizumab
- Insulins – including analogues, glargine and lispro compounds
- Erythropoietins (EPO)
- Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors (G-CSF)
- Interferons – including alpha and beta agents
- Human growth hormone
- Fertility hormones
- Other biosimilars (grouped prediction).
Our report shows you the sales potentials of those biopharmaceuticals, helping you find ways to develop your business. Our new study will benefit your authority on those treatments, expanding your reputation for commercial knowledge.
Our investigation also discusses what stimulates and restrains sales of those subsequent entry biologics. You can explore that industry, seeing which products can achieve the greatest success. You will discover what revenues are possible, learning how companies can prosper.
Our study also divides the overall world market forecast into geographical segments.
National markets for those therapeutic proteins – where will highest sales and growth occur?
Developments worldwide will influence that follow-on
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2571393/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48