BookBaby Hosts "Mega Book Launch Sweepstakes" - Over $16,000 in Prizes for Winning Indie Author
eBook distribution powerhouse BookBaby is giving one lucky independent author everything they need to successfully launch and promote a book, including an eBook publishing package, virtual book tour, book trailer production, and more.
PORTLAND, Ore., March 27, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- BookBaby, the world's largest eBook distribution network for independent authors, is hosting an unprecedented giveaway. The winner of BookBaby's Mega Book Launch Sweepstakes will be awarded a robust prize package worth over $16,000, including everything an indie author needs to publish, promote, and sell their book.
"This is everything that an aspiring author wants, needs and dreams about: eBook publishing, book cover design, book tours, book trailers, book reviews, a trip to NYC for BookExpo America, and much more," says Brian Felsen, President of BookBaby. "We wanted to make sure the winner could publish in style, in a way that would make others envious — so we partnered with some of the leading companies in the publishing industry to make something big happen for that one lucky indie author."
The winner of BookBaby's biggest sweepstakes prize to date will receive professional book design and formatting, eBook publishing, printed book publishing, website creation tools, web hosting, book marketing and PR services, a trip to BEA, and more.
The complete Mega Book Launch Sweepstakes Grand Prize includes:
- BookBaby — Premium eBook Publishing Package (A $249 value)
- BookBaby Print — 300 Printed Books, Deluxe Book Cover Design, Interior Formatting (A $3,000 value)
- HostBaby — 12 Months Web Hosting (A $199 value)
- BookExpo America Trip (NYC) — BEA Passes, Transportation, Hotel, Book Signing (A $4,000 value)
- IndieReader.com — Interview & Book Review (A $500 value)
- Circle of Seven — Book Trailer Production/Distribution (A $2,000 value)
- Smith Publicity — Press Release, Media Blast (through Net Galley), Publicity Consultation (A $3,000 value)
- BookDisplays.com — CityStand Book Stands (A $80 value)
- JKSCommunications — 15-Date Virtual Book Tour (A $1,750 value)
- PR Newswire — Web Reach Plus Release Distribution (A $400 value)
- PR by the Book — Social Media Consultation (A $900 value)
- Total Grand Prize Value: $16,078
"BookBaby has helped thousands of independent authors realize their dream of self-publishing their books, and the Mega Book Launch Sweepstakes is a fun way for us to help one more author, for free!" says Felsen. "Whether you're releasing a physical book, a digital eBook, or both, BookBaby offers the most affordable solutions for indie authors. With this sweepstakes package, we've bundled our core services together for one winner — and then added everything else they'd need to promote and sell that book in the competitive publishing marketplace."
There is no cost to enter the sweepstakes. The deadline for entries is April 30, 2013. For more information, visit BookBaby Mega Book Launch Sweepstakes.
BookBaby is a leading eBook publishing company for independent authors. The company offers a full array of services including eBook formatting, cover design, and distribution, as well as short run book printing. BookBaby is part of the AVL Digital family of businesses, which also includes Disc Makers, CD Baby, and HostBaby.
For more information please contact:
Steven Spatz, Chief Marketing Officer 856-661-3373 firstname.lastname@example.org
More by this Source
BookBaby partners with Goodreads and NoiseTrade
Feb 19, 2014, 23:59 ET
BookBaby Introduces BookPromo™ - Free Book Marketing Tools For Every Author
Nov 22, 2013, 02:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.