LONDON, Aug. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Books, News and Stationery Retailing in China - Market Summary and Forecasts" provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of books, news and stationery retail sales across key channels in China.
- The books, news, and stationery retail market in China is forecast to see a healthy growth of 15.4% in next five years
- Despite sluggish economic conditions, retail sector registers a significant growth
- A rising middle class with increased disposable income and altering lifestyles are driving retail demand and retailer's expansion plans in tier lll and tier lV cities will drive further growth
- Online platform will be a key channel for retailing over the next five years
- Spending on books, news, and stationery is dominated by specialist stores with a share of 57.2% of all sales channels in 2014.
"Books, News and Stationery Retailing in China - Market Summary and Forecasts" is a detailed sector report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities in China's books, news and stationery retail market. It contains:
- Thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and population factors of the country.
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing books, news and stationery retail dynamics with in-depth analysis of 2 product categories and 12 retail channels, until 2019
- An overview of key retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 2 product categories that include Printed media, Stationery and Cards in the Chinese books, news and stationery market - accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the Chinese market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels in the last five years, with forecasts until 2019
- Vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market - explore the impact of festive seasons and how they are stimulating consumer spending, allowing you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand
- Critical insights into Chinese shoppers - what stores do Chinese shoppers prefer? How can you effectively promote to lucrative markets such as children and the youth demographic? As brands flock into China's booming retail space, ensure you have the insights to beat off the competition
- Analysis of key international and domestic players in books, news and stationery market - including store counts and revenues, which will help to maximize your competitive edge and pinpoint opportunities to improve market share
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3007713/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers