BrassCraft Tankless Water Heater Kits Result In Faster, Cleaner Installations
NOVI, Mich., Aug. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Any time BrassCraft, a leading manufacturer of gas and water products, creates a new plumbing installation kit, plumbing professionals know to expect excellent technology, performance and innovation. That's precisely what BrassCraft's full line of Tankless Water Heater Installation Kits deliver: robust components and thoughtful design innovations, for a fast, clean and professional-looking installation. Plumbing pros get the convenience and peace of mind that comes with all BrassCraft plumbing products. They also get increased productivity and higher customer satisfaction.
These all-in-one Tankless Water Heater Installation Kits deliver the signature BrassCraft benefits in a complete, self-contained, quick-install package:
- One-piece forged brass valves for simplified installation and complete confidence
- Pro-Coat((R)) gas connectors for renowned corrosion resistance and superior flexibility in tight spaces
- Comfortable, color-coded valve handles for quick identification and ease of installation.
- Built-in innovations like integrated drain valves and pressure-relief ports for greater convenience
Tankless water heaters are clearly a growth segment in the plumbing industry, supported by federal tax incentives and heightened consumer sensitivity to resource conservation. Also, consumers are paying more attention to the physical appearance and user-interface of their home utility systems. BrassCraft's Tankless Water Heater Installation Kits were created to address both demands.
BrassCraft's Jeff Jollay, Vice President, Marketing and Product Development, believes plumbing professionals will welcome the convenience and easy installation of the BrassCraft kits, as well as their innovative features and clean, refined design. "These kits will directly benefit contractors and plumbers with gains in productivity. But they'll also appeal to the aesthetic desires of the consumer. Once again, the BrassCraft approach results in greater productivity and a professionally-finished installation."
Available with a range of options to meet your installation needs, the BrassCraft kits contain two service valves, a pressure relief valve, a gas ball valve option and a ProCoat((R) )coated gas connector -- specifically engineered to withstand prolonged exposure to common household cleaning, plumbing repair and masonry chemicals without inhibiting connector flexibility or performance.
Other trademark BrassCraft features include:
- Full-port design providing full-flow operation with no water flow obstruction
- Quarter-turn operation for quick system isolation during maintenance and emergencies
- A side-port drain valve, with safety cap, enabling quick diagnostic testing and maintenance
- A 3/4" ID coated stainless steel gas connector -- an excellent fit for both residential and commercial tankless water heaters, featuring corrosion resistant ProCoat((R) )coating
"These kits further reinforce BrassCraft's commitment to quality and innovation. At BrassCraft we are committed to delivering superior gas and water supply products that surpass the needs of our customers," said Jollay.
For more information, please visit www.brasscraft.com.
BrassCraft Manufacturing Company designs and manufactures a complete line of water and gas plumbing products, known throughout the world both for their innovative design features and their robust quality. BrassCraft products include a growing range of water stops and connectors, gas valves and connectors, plumbing fittings, components and installation kits for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. With headquarters and manufacturing facilities in the United States, the company's honored reputation in the industry is reflected by their motto: Committed to Quality -- Driven by Innovation. BrassCraft -- a Masco Company -- has been serving the needs of plumbers and contractors around the world since 1946.
SOURCE BrassCraft Manufacturing Company