Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Brazil Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
The tire market in Brazil is forecast to cross US$ 6.5 billion by 2021. In terms of vehicle type, the tire market in Brazil has been segmented into Passenger Car (PC), Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV), Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV), Two-wheeler (2W) and Off-The-Road (OTR). Among these categories, passenger car segment dominated the Brazil tire market, followed by two-wheeler and LCV segments.
In 2015, Brazil was the sixth largest commercial vehicle and seventh largest passenger car sales destination, globally. Growing domestic demand for automobiles, increasing per capita income levels of consumers and availability of skilled workforce have attracted significant foreign direct investments in the country over the last decade. Moreover, in 2013, the Federal government of Brazil introduced an initiative named as Inovar Autoto to increase the automobile manufacturing activities in the country.
Under this program, automobile manufacturers are being encouraged to invest in Brazil, aimed at producing more efficient, safer and technologically advanced vehicles. Major global auto manufacturers such as Fiat, Toyota, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Ford, GM, and Nissan intend to either establish a new manufacturing facility or expand their existing production facilities in Brazil, in order to address the growing tire demand in the coming years. Consequently, tire market in Brazil is expected to grow at a modest rate during the forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Brazil tire market.
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the next five years.
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies.
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Bridgestone Do Brasil Industria E Comercio Ltda
- Continental do Brasil Produtos Automotivos Ltda.
- Goodyear Do Brasil Produtos De Borracha Ltda
- Hankook Tire Do Brasil Servicos DeIntermediacao De Negocios Noramo De Pneus Ltd
- MAGGION Pneus & Camaras
- Pirelli Pneus Ltda
- Rinaldi S/A Indústria de Pneumáticos
- Seccional Commercio International Ltda. (YOKOHAMA)
- Sociedade Michelin de Participacoes Industria e Comercio Ltda.
- Sumitomo Rubber do Brasil Ltda
- Titan Pneus Do Brasil Ltda
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Brazil Tire Production Overview
5. Brazil Tire Market Outlook
6. Brazil Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. Brazil Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
8. Brazil Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Brazil Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
10. Brazil OTR Tire Market Outlook
11. Brazil Retreading Tire Market Outlook
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. Brazil Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ttgxk/brazil_tire
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brazil-tire-market-is-forecast-to-cross-us-65-billion-by-2021---availability-of-skilled-workforce-is-attracting-investment---research-and-markets-300382420.html
SOURCE Research and Markets