DUBLIN, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jghqn2/brazil_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
The replacement tyre segment accounted for around 68% volume share in Brazil tyre market in 2014
Moreover, replacement demand for tyres is anticipated to grow at a faster rate during 2015-2020, as compared to OEM tyre demand. As a result, the market share of replacement tyre segment is expected to further increase through 2020. High government focus on macroeconomic and infrastructure front is expected to significantly benefit the country's tyre market in the coming years. Few of the leading players operating in Brazilian market are Pirelli, Michelin, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental AG and Rinaldi.
In 2014, Brazil was the fourth-largest auto market across the globe after China, US and Japan in terms of sales, and ranked seventh in terms of production. Growing domestic demand for automobiles, increasing per capita income levels of consumers and availability of skilled workforce have attracted significant foreign direct investments in the country over the last decade.
Major global auto manufacturers such as Fiat, Toyota, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Ford, GM, and Nissan intend to either establish a new manufacturing facility or expand their existing production facilities in Brazil, in order to address the growing tyre demand in the coming years. Consequently, tyre market in Brazil is projected to grow at a modest rate during the forecast period. In addition,
Brazil is slated to host the mega sports event Olympic Games 2016, which is boosting growth in construction and infrastructure sector, leading to higher automotive demand in the country and this is in turn is anticipated to surge demand for tyres as well.
Brazil Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 elaborates on the following aspects of tyre market in Brazil:
- Rising Use of Retreaded Tyres
- Growing Automotive Sales
- Increasing Online Sales of Tyres
- Growing Focus on Domestic Tyre Manufacturing
- Tyre Pressure Management System (TPMS)
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Brazil Tyre Production Overview
5. Brazil Tyre Market Outlook
6. Brazil Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Brazil Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Brazil Medium & Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Brazil Off-The Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Brazil Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Brazil Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Do Brasil Industria E Comercio Ltda.
- Continental do Brasil Produtos Automotivos Ltda.
- Goodyear Do Brasil Produtos De Borracha Ltda.
- Hankook Tire Do Brasil Servicos DeIntermediacao De Negocios Noramo De Pneus Ltda.
- Maggion Pneus & Camaras
- Pirelli Ltda-Brasile
- Rinaldi S/A Indústria de Pneumaticos
- Seccional Commercio International Ltda. (YOKOHAMA)
- Sociedade Michelin de Participacoes Industria e Comercio Ltda.
- Sumitomo Rubber do Brasil Ltda,
- Titan Pneus Do Brasil Ltda.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jghqn2/brazil_tyre
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets