BRC Imagination Arts Tapped for Fifteen New Projects Globally; Prepares Two Highly Anticipated Pavilions for the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai
LAS VEGAS and BURBANK, Calif., Nov. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- BRC Imagination Arts, the leader in the design, creation, and production of innovative and immersive educational, entertainment, and brand experiences, has been chosen as the experience design firm for several new global visitor attractions, including two major pavilions for the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai: The U.S.A. Pavilion and the Information and Communications Pavilion, sponsored by China Mobile and China Telecom.
Now celebrating its 28(th) year, BRC Imagination Arts continues to delight clients and visitors alike with its award-winning design and production for some of the most recognizable brands, corporations, cultural and regional institutions around the globe. New projects include several in Eastern Asia including:
- The U.S.A. Pavilion at the Shanghai World Expo 2010;
- The Information & Communications Pavilion, sponsored by China Mobile and China Telecom, two of the country's top brands;
Even as BRC expands globally, the team is engaged in several projects in the U.S. including:
- Kennedy Space Center: BRC continues to play a strong role for NASA and the Kennedy Space Center Visitor's Complex. In addition to Master Planning and exhibit updates, BRC has designed and produced a new exhibit called Exploration Space, set to open in early 2010;
- Louisiana's Old State Capital: BRC's talent for combining scholarship with showmanship is evident in the multiphase transformation of Louisiana's Old State Capital building in Baton Rouge. In addition to developing a state of the art museum experience, BRC is also designing additional, groundbreaking exhibits scheduled to open though 2010;
Following the successful opening of the new Heineken Experience in The Netherlands earlier this year, BRC is also engaged in a number of projects throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa, notably:
- Sharm El-Sheikh Entertainment City: BRC is Master Planning the experience for an ambitious, mixed-use facility in Egypt on approximately forty acres.
"We're immensely honored to be tapped for so many diverse and interesting projects around the world," said Bob Rogers, founder and chief creative officer for BRC Imagination Arts. "Over the past couple of decades, BRC has grown its portfolio of services to become the premier firm designing and producing world-class brand, educational and entertainment experiences for leading organizations worldwide. We look forward to continued expansion in the years to come."
ABOUT BRC IMAGINATION ARTS
BRC Imagination Arts is the leader in the design, creation, and production of innovative and immersive educational, entertainment, and brand experiences around the world. Now in its 28th year, BRC has a proven track record of exceeding the expectations of clients and visitors, as well as economic sustainability and the industry's best record for on time, on budget performance. With offices in California, China, The Netherlands, and the United Kingdom, BRC has been honored with over 270 international awards for creative excellence including two Academy Award nominations, and 15 THEA Awards for Outstanding Achievement in themed entertainment. BRC clients include Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum, Adler Planetarium, Disney, Ford Motor Company, General Motors, NASA, Universal Studios, and The Empire State Building.
SOURCE BRC Imagination Arts