LONDON, March 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The 1st edition of the 'Building Boards Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' provides an analysis of demand and supply of building boards used primarily in building fabric applications, including; drylining, polymer insulation and specialist building boards, used for applications such as rainscreen cladding, timber frame sheathing, tile backing, renders etc. The report focuses on products that form part of the building fabric and excludes timber boards (such as plywood and OSB), worktops, washroom panel systems etc.
Key content covered:
- Detailed assessment of recent market trends - and forecasts of market development to 2020.
- Market overview - size, product analysis, market drivers and key trends.
- Analysis by product group - product mixes - standard & performance plasterboards, rigid polymer insulation boards and specialist boards (e.g. calcium silicate, magnesium oxide, fibre cement).
- Analysis by application - assessment of key applications and end use sectors - drylining, building insulation, fire protection, laminate flooring underlay, cladding, tile backing, timber frame sheathing etc.
Key areas of insight include:
- Market size estimates for standard and performance plasterboards, rigid polymer insulation boards and specialist building boards.
- Reviews of key applications e.g. drylining, thermal insulation, tile backing, fire protection, timber frame sheathing, external applications etc.
- Changing mix of different material types of insulation products.
- Reviews of key manufacturers, importers and distributors.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Definitions - market, products, applications – excluding timber boards (plywood, OSB etc), worktops, washroom panel systems.
- Overall market size, drivers & trends 2010-2015 and forecasts to 2020 – general construction & housebuilding output, relevant building regulations & legislation, skills issues.
MARKET MIX BY PRODUCTS/MATERIALS
- Overview – share mix between rigid polymer insulation boards, plasterboards and specialist boards e.g. fibre cement, calcium silicate, magnesium oxide etc.
- Rigid polymer insulation boards - polyisocyanurate, extruded polystyrene and phenolic foam; market size and trends 2010-2015 & forecasts to 2020. Mix by material type by value. Key suppliers and main products..
- Standard & performance gypsum plasterboards - market size and trends 2010-2015 & forecasts to 2020. Mix by type by value and by volume. Key suppliers and main products.
- Specialist building boards - e.g. fibre cement, calcium silicate, magnesium oxide, polymer (non-insulation). Market size and trends 2010-2015, plus forecasts to 2020. Mix by type by value and by volume. Key suppliers and main products.
- Drylining and permanent partitioning – walls, ceiling & permanent partitions. Market size, trends, key suppliers.
- Thermal insulation – walls, floors, roofs, basements and other. Market size, trends, key suppliers.
- Passive fire protection – structural steel and building fabric. Market size, trends, key suppliers.
- Sheathing –for timber & light steel framing and external wall insulation systems. Market size, trends, key suppliers.
- Flooring – XPS underlay boards for laminate flooring. Market size, trends, key suppliers.
- Cladding – fibre cement, HPL & calcium silicate boards. Market size, trends, key suppliers.
- Plasterboard– estimated market shares and review of suppliers – key players, profiles.
- Polymer boards - estimated market shares and review of suppliers – key players, profiles etc.
- Specialist building boards - review of suppliers – key players, profiles.
- Supply chain review – estimated distribution mix e.g. specialist distributors, builders merchants, direct to OEM etc.
- Distributor review – channel shares, company profiles.
- Market prospects.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3666234/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48