BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Dec. 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NRPR Group LLC (NRPR), a highly sought after strategic positioning firm founded by marketing and public relations industry veteran, Nicole Rodrigues, today announced it has been named 'New Agency of the Year' in Bulldog Reporter's 2015 Bulldog Stars of PR Awards. Since the agency was founded in 2014, NRPR Group continues to create successful campaigns for technology, lifestyle, entertainment, consumer companies, and talent.
"Our entire team is thrilled and honored to be recognized as New Agency of the Year by Bulldog Reporter," said Nicole Rodrigues, CEO and founder of NRPR Group. "As a new agency, it's amazing to have all our hard work recognized so early on. We're laser focused on raising the bar when it comes to standards in this ever-evolving public relations industry. Being an industry leader was always part of the dream of starting my own agency. Now that my dream is coming true, I can't wait to see where the journey takes team NRPR next."
Within the last year, Rodrigues and her team at NRPR have signed new clients and completed projects for a diverse list of clients. Some of their notable new clients and projects are listed below:
- UberMedia, the only mobile ad platform that combines more than 1.5 billion first-party mobile data signals to deliver hyper-focused, custom ad campaigns for advertisers - including Nike, Lexus, Wendy's and others. Since working with NRPR Group, UberMedia has been featured in Street Fight Magazine, Marketing Land, Media Post, BizReport and others.
- Helpshift, the first B2C customer care solution for mobile apps. The company grew revenue 500 percent since last year and NRPR Group has secured coverage in VentureBeat, Information Age, 1to1 Media and others.
- California Baby, one of the nation's first and leading natural skincare line for babies, kids and sensitive adults. NRPR Group led publicity efforts surrounding the company's 20th anniversary and is working with California Baby on social media efforts as well.
- GetClose, the most simple and effective way to message any business, any time, for any reason - and get immediate responses, was launched by NRPR Group. The successful app launch included features in Allure, Adweek's Social Times, TravelPulse, App Advice and more.
- Likuid Art, a new digital platform that fuses traditional art and animation. NRPR Group worked with Likuid Art on its launch, securing coverage in Fast Company, The Los Angeles Business Journal, Built in LA and others.
Additionally, just this month, NRPR Group began working with Dorian Yates Nutrition to build the company's social media presence and just launched its '12 Days of Liftmas' campaign. Additionally, NRPR Group is teaming up with Jenny Q. Ta and her social networthing empire, Sqeeqee Inc., to build brand awareness surrounding the game-changing social platform and its' interactive multiplayer game, Sqeeqee Piggy.
"2015 has been an amazing year for NRPR Group," said Rodrigues. "I am so proud of what my team has accomplished so far. NRPR Group will continue to work with innovative brands, secure top-tier coverage for our clients and strive to be the best. This is only the beginning. We can't wait to see where next year takes NRPR Group!"
About NRPR Group, LLC
NRPR Group is not your typical public relations and social media marketing agency. We're a strategic positioning firm with a talented group of hybrid publicists, content creators, strategic marketers, and creative minds. We're changing the PR game and our clients are reaping the rewards. We're passionate about bridging the gaps between multiple elements of the entertainment industry, including talent, television, film, sports and music; with clients in the technology and lifestyle industries. We cater to companies of any size. From startup to grown up, we help companies reach their business objectives through our creative services. For more information, visit http://www.nrprgroup.com and/or NRPR Group on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
SOURCE NRPR Group