Business Check Writer: EzCheckPrinting Software Updated To Streamline Small Firms
EzCheckPrinting Software Saves Small Businesses Time And Money On Check Printing
NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Companies with less than 20 workers made up 89.7 percent of these businesses according to U.S. Census Bureau 2009 data. The new updates to the ezCheckPrinting check writer testify to the commitment of developer Halfpricesoft.com(http://www.halfpricesoft.com) to making its check printing software a valuable tool to small businesses in a recovering economy.
"Many customers are small businesses with fewer than 20 employees, without an accountant or IT specialist on staff. EzCheckprinting business check writing solution speeds up check printing and bill paying, making it a snap to streamline the company. " said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
The latest version allows customers to design and print professional check with micr line, logo and signature in house. It also saves small businesses time and money by allowing customers to print checks on blank stock. The latest version includes the updated graphic user interface and form level help button that will shorten the learning curve from the first time PC check writer customers.
Printing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee's name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation.
The main features of this MICR & laser check writing and printing software include:
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To start the non-obligation test drive, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Media Contact: Casey Yang, halfpricesoft.com, 5022590936, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
More by this Source
Restaurant Payroll Software: ezPaycheck 2014 Now Handles Tips And Flexible Rates
Mar 13, 2014, 11:27 ET
Payroll Payment: EzACH Deposit Software Helps Businesses Pay Employees Faster And Easier
Mar 11, 2014, 16:16 ET
EzCheckPrinting Check Writer Improved With Category View For Tax Season
Mar 07, 2014, 10:19 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.