NEW YORK, May 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Strategic Research Institute announces
the premiere of the Energy Tech Investor conference, July 19-20, in San
Energy is one of the four biggest and most critical industries in the
world, and the potential for new technologies and innovation have given rise
to an important area of venture capital investment -- the Energy Technology
Sector. Venture capital investment in the U.S. alone for energy-technology
related start-up companies reached $428 million during 2003 and the trend is
expected to continue. For 2004, investments in clean energy is expected to
reach $2 billion according to Clean Tech Venture Network.
This forum will bring together an illustrious faculty of leaders from the
energy technology community to share perspectives on investment opportunities,
challenges and critical issues facing the industry today:
* Challenges, Opportunities and Outlook Facing Energy Technology Companies
* What Corporate and Strategic Buyers Look For In Their Investments
* Corporate Investing and M&A opportunities
* Opportunities in Energy Management; Advance Materials & Nanotechnology;
Distributed Generation; and Micro Power Companies
* Best Financing Sources and Strategies for Energy Tech Companies
* Why Clean Technology Is Hot?
* James K. Gable, Managing Executive, Venture Capital, ChevronTexaco
* Jason Rottenberg, Managing Director, Onpoint Technologies
* Marc G. Aube, Vice President, The Marubeni Corporation
* John Rockwell, Partner, Advent International
* Raj Atluru, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
* Bryant Tong, Managing Director, Nth Power Technologies
* David F. Lincoln, Managing Director, Enertech Capital
* Neil S. Suslak, Managing Director, Braemar Energy Ventures
* Erik Straser, General Partner, Mohr Davidow Ventures
* John Buehler, Managing Partner, EIF Group
* Ira Ehrenpreis, General Partner, Technology Partners
SPECIAL KEYNOTE ADDRESS:
California State Controller & key proponent on California's "Green Wave
Initiative," Steve Westly will deliver a special keynote address on "Investing
in California's Future."
FOR FURTHER PROGRAM AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Register by June 11 and receive $200 discount. Discount rates are also
offered to senior business development executives from energy technology
companies (subject to approval and cannot be combined with other discounts).
Please mention priority code DPR000990 when registering.
Strategic Research Institute
SOURCE Strategic Research Institute