CareerBuilder Launches a Game-Changing Solution for Recruitment With New Talent Network
CHICAGO, Nov. 10, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- CareerBuilder is introducing a whole new way to recruit with a solution that stands alone in the industry. Leveraging more than 12 years of experience matching candidates with jobs and 15 billion points of job search data, CareerBuilder is creating robust talent networks for top employers. The Talent Network solution makes employers more efficient and effective in building an exclusive pipeline of passive and active candidates through multiple engagement features.
CareerBuilder's Talent Network offering incorporates a unique blend of elements to help employers connect with potential employees in a relevant and action-provoking way.
- Social Media and Employee Referrals – Employers can invite candidates to join their Talent Network from social media like Facebook. CareerBuilder's new Facebook referral app, Work@, makes it easy for workers to identify which Facebook friends are a match for open positions within their company and instantly share those opportunities.
- SEO – Using its proprietary data from more than 200 million searches each month, CareerBuilder interprets and normalizes job descriptions to create content that matches how candidates search.
- Candidate Relationship Management – CareerBuilder offers employers automated services to keep prospective candidates engaged and increase conversions to applicants.
- Personalized Job Recommendations - CareerBuilder's proprietary matching technology and extensive profile database instantly personalizes jobs results for visitors. The most relevant jobs are shown to visitors and automatically sent as new candidate matches are discovered.
- Mobile-friendly Career Site—The Talent Network's career site is optimized for desktop or smartphone browser use so employers are accessible for the increasing volume of candidates searching for opportunities via mobile devices.
- Unbiased Analytics – The Talent Network's analytics reveal to employers their sources of candidates, candidate demographics and the alignment of their candidate supply vs. their organization's demand.
"Employers are preparing for economic recovery. We know that HR and staffing organizations need to do more with less and still need to deliver high quality candidates in an efficient way that works -without requiring an overhaul of their systems," said Hope Gurion, Chief Development Officer at CareerBuilder. "Adding a Talent Network gives employers an always-on solution working to find and deliver new talent to employers leveraging the best technology available."
CareerBuilder is the global leader in human capital solutions, helping companies target and attract their most important asset - their people. Its online career site, CareerBuilder.com®, is the largest in the United States with more than 23 million unique visitors, 1 million jobs and 32 million resumes. CareerBuilder works with the world's top employers, providing resources for everything from employment branding and data analysis to recruitment support. More than 9,000 websites, including 140 newspapers and broadband portals such as MSN and AOL, feature CareerBuilder's proprietary job search technology on their career sites. Owned by Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI), Tribune Company, The McClatchy Company (NYSE: MNI) and Microsoft Corp. (Nasdaq: MSFT), CareerBuilder and its subsidiaries operate in the United States, Europe, Canada and Asia. For more information, visit www.careerbuilder.com.
SOURCE Career Builder, Inc.
More by this Source
Job Prospects to Remain Stable in Q4, According to CareerBuilder's Latest Forecast
Oct 03, 2013, 06:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.