'Carnival Breeze-A-Thon' Sweepstakes Awards Array Of Terrific Prizes To Celebrate Official Naming Ceremony Of New 'Fun Ship'
Free Carnival Breeze Caribbean Cruise for Two, 3D High-Definition TV, Kindle Fire, iPod Pre-Loaded with Favorite Songs of DJ IRIE, Among Prize Offerings
MIAMI, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnival Cruise Lines today kicked off the "Carnival Breeze-A-Thon," a fun on-line sweepstakes awarding a free cruise for two as well as a variety of prizes inspired by Carnival Breeze's innovative dining, bar and entertainment options in the week leading up to the ship's official naming ceremony.
Carnival Breeze recently arrived in Miami to kick off a year-round program of six- and eight-day cruises to the Caribbean, becoming the largest Carnival Cruise Lines ship ever based in South Florida.
Hosted on Carnival's Facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/carnival), the sweepstakes entry period will run Dec. 3-6, 2012. Then, on Dec. 8, the day of Carnival Breeze's official naming ceremony, prizes will be awarded each hour between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., interspersed with a series of videos showcasing many of the ship's fun and fantastic features. The final video of the day will feature highlights from the naming ceremony.
Entering the sweepstakes is easy: "like" Carnival on Facebook, visit the "Carnival Breeze-A-Thon" tab and enter to be eligible to win a wide range of fun and memorable prizes.
Below is a listing of the available prizes along with the Carnival Breeze bar, dining or entertainment feature associated with the prize (in parentheses).
- Caribbean cruise for two aboard Carnival Breeze (Grand Prize)
- Samsung 40-inch 3D high-definition television (Thrill Theater)
- iPod Touch and Bluetooth Rechargeable Mini-Speakers pre-loaded with the Personal Party Mix created by DJ IRIE, Carnival's official DJ (Liquid Nightclub/DJ IRIE)
- Kindle Fire HD 7 and Fusion classic red and white wine glass collection (Library Bar)
- Chef Pro 10-inch tortilla maker and set of six Novica Margarita glasses (BlueIguana Cantina)
- Guy Fieri Food - Cookin' It, Livin' It, Lovin' It, a cookbook authored by the Food Network personality and four jars of his signature barbecue sauces (Guy's Burger Joint)
- Engraved chopsticks for two and sake set (Bonsai Sushi)
- Banzai Triple Wave Racer Water Slide (Carnival WaterWorks)
- Two Carnival Comfort Robes and $250 gift card toward a massage on board (Serenity/Cloud 9 Spa)
- DVD of "It's Not Me, It's You" featuring a live performance of comedian George Lopez (Punchliner Comedy Club presented by George Lopez)
- Hasbro board game party pack, including Trivial Pursuit Master Edition, Clue, The Game of Life, Monopoly, and Scattergories (Hasbro, The Game Show)
- Set of six ThirstyFrog Red beer glasses (RedFrog Pub/RedFrog Rum Bar)
For additional information and reservations on Carnival's "Fun Ship" cruises, contact any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com.
Carnival can also be found on:
Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com/carnival
Journalists also can visit Carnival's media site, www.carnival-news.com or follow the line's PR department on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CarnivalPR.
Carnival Cruise Lines, a unit of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. Our exclusive alliance also includes Cunard, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Costa Cruises and Seabourn. Sharing a passion to please each guest and a commitment to quality and value, World's Leading Cruise Lines inspires people to discover their best vacation experience. Together, we offer a variety of exciting and enriching cruise vacations to the world's most desirable destinations. Visit us at www.worldsleadingcruiselines.com
SOURCE Carnival Cruise Lines
More by this Source
Carnival Cruise Lines Announces New American TABLE And American FEAST Dinner Concepts
Dec 03, 2013, 10:15 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.