Case Studies at the 11th Annual Biological Production Forum 2012
LONDON, August 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Biological Production Forum 2012 is pleased to announce that the Director, Cell Culture Process Development at Shire will be sharing exclusive data about designing a single use facility.
Are manufacturing strategies for mass production flexible and disposable? The presentation will provide insights into:
- Setting up a new platform from design to implementation
- Designing the single use process before designing the building for it
- Creating an efficient disposable manufacturing process to increase productivity
- Overcoming the barriers of technology for single use platforms
- Reducing cost of goods
Roche, Novartis, Genzyme, Pfizer and Bayer are only a few of the companies gathering on 24th - 26th September 2012 at the Swissôtel Düsseldorf, Germany to hear the latest tools and strategies shaping the industry from senior level industry professionals.
This event is designed to provide insights and advice on how to incorporate new technologies and processes to increase efficiency whilst complying with tight industry regulations.
Programme highlights include:
- Case Study: Combining upstream/downstream data and connecting all process steps together - David Balbuena, Head Process Development, Merck Serono
- Case Study: Bringing Process Management and Operational Excellence Together in Roche Europe - Dr Kawa Chiu, Head Process Excellence Biologics, Roche
- Case Study: Significantly improving output, achieving cycle time reductions and yield improvements in large scale biotech facilities - Gilles Durant, Senior Project leader, Lonza
- Efficiently using ASME'S guidelines for biomanufacturing - Rick Zinkowski, Former Vice Chair, ASME-BPE
- Establishing an optimum quality approach and applying it to multiple biomanufacturing sites - Edgar Sur
Director of Operational Excellence, Product Supply Biotech/Product Supply NA, Bayer
To view the programme visit http://www.biologicalproduction.com/programme/
Offering up to 30 end-user sessions, 15 workshops, case studies and pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings this is event is the ideal meeting point for benchmarking, networking and share best practice.
Be amongst the 200 biological manufacturing, process development, upstream and downstream experts to explore the latest strategies and industry insights at the Biological Production Forum 2012.
World Trade Group (WTG) is a leading global integrated media company. Operating within the sectors of HR, energy, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, manufacturing and supply chain, we organise and run some of the leading annual business events, bringing together senior executives from world class organisations.
SOURCE World Trade Group (WTG)