ARLINGTON, Va., Dec. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CEB (NYSE: CEB), a best practice insight and technology company, today announced the addition of several new executive-level talent management practitioners to its Talent Management Advisory Board. The Board is comprised of senior leaders from the world's top companies who are responsible for advancing business goals through talent planning and analytics, selection and assessment, and learning and development. Representing global organizations across industry sectors, the Board's members are able to forecast the evolution of the talent management function while providing unique perspectives on unserved market needs, emerging challenges and product design. Working with the Board enables CEB to ensure unmatched precision, relevance and timeliness in its Talent Management solutions.
New members of CEB's Talent Management Advisory Board include:
- Nadeem Baig, RB Global HR Director, Leadership Development & Talent Acquisition
- Matt Breitfelder, BlackRock Managing Director, Global Human Resources and Chief Talent Officer
- Rick Jensen, Intuit Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Chief Talent Officer
- Lisa Marcuz, Duke Energy Vice President of Talent Management
- Gabriele Oehlschlaeger, Bayer AG Global Head of Talent Management
- Kerrie Peraino, American Express Senior Vice President of Global Talent Management
- Garry Randall, The Walt Disney Company Senior Vice President, HR, Consumer Products and Disney Interactive
- Glenn Rosen, Under Armour Vice President, Global Talent and Organizational Development
- Bridgette Weitzel, BAE Systems Former Vice President of Organization Development and Chief Talent Officer
"We are pleased to join CEB's Talent Management Advisory Board and to lend our expertise to understanding and addressing both current and forthcoming talent needs," said Gabriele Oehlschlaeger, global head of talent management, Bayer AG. "CEB's perspective on harnessing untapped potential to drive growth sets them apart in the Talent Management field, and makes serving on their Talent Management Advisory Board a compelling opportunity to drive next-generation talent management."
"We believe that attracting, deploying and retaining top talent is the most important driver of business success," said Alex Kleinman, head of corporate strategy, CEB. "Through our Talent Management Advisory Board, we partner with progressive corporate leaders to apply scientific and business precision to the field of people management, always with the goal of achieving tangible, bottom-line benefits."
The new members join the following leaders currently serving on CEB's Talent Management Advisory Board:
- Julie Anding, PhD, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Senior Director, Talent and Learning Development
- Mariangela Battista, PhD, XL Group Former Senior Vice President and Chief Talent Officer
- Bernard Bedon, PhD, Amgen Vice President, Human Resources
- Dean Chabrier, Jive Software Chief People Officer
- Erika D'Egidio, PhD, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. Senior Director, Human Resources
- Tracy Dodd, CA Technologies Vice President, Talent Development
- Sharon Doherty, Vodafone Global Organization & People Development Director
- Eric Elder, PhD, Corning Incorporated Director, Talent Management
- Chris Ernst, PhD, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Global Head, Learning, Leadership and Organization Development
- Dana Keefer, Northrop Grumman Vice President, Talent Management and Development
- Kathleen McCarthy, American Express Former Senior Vice President and Chief Talent Officer, Global Talent Acquisition and Management
- Stacey Valy Panayiotou, The Coca-Cola Company Vice President, Global Talent & Development
- Pete Thedinga, Bank of America Senior Vice President, Enterprise Talent Management Executive
- Michael Trusty, PhD, CSC Director, Global Talent Management
Across the last few years, the Talent Management Advisory Board has provided invaluable advice to CEB around the growth and development of their talent market intelligence and talent measurement businesses.
CEB's Talent Management offerings equip corporate leaders to maximize investments by applying greater precision to talent decisions and connecting talent outcomes directly to the drivers of business performance. These offerings span the entire employee lifecycle from candidate identification through leadership development and succession management.
To learn more visit cebglobal.com/talent-management.
CEB is a best practice insight and technology company. In partnership with leading organizations around the globe, we develop innovative solutions to drive corporate performance. CEB equips leaders at more than 10,000 companies with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. CEB is a trusted partner to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100, and more than 70% of the Dow Jones Asian Titans. More at cebglobal.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ceb-adds-industry-leaders-to-talent-management-advisory-board-300371055.html