Celebrate America The Beautiful With Sport Chalet Premier specialty sporting goods retailer provides outdoor entertaining products to host the ultimate Fourth of July party
LOS ANGELES, June 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With Independence Day approaching, Americans are preparing to dawn their red, white and blue summer gear, fire up the grill and make memories with family and friends. To help host the all-American party, premier specialty sporting goods retailer Sport Chalet offers the essentials for outdoor entertaining.
"Fourth of July is the best time of the year to show American spirit, bring back family traditions and enjoy good company, whether it be right in the backyard or by the river or lake," said Sport Chalet Expert Tonya Bray. "To help hosts make the most of their Independence Day weekend, Sport Chalet offers a number of products that cover all outdoor entertaining bases from keeping cool in the summer heat to creating a relaxing environment to sit back and watch the fireworks."
Bray provides suggestions for an enjoyable outdoor party with family and friends:
- Stay in the shade: Start the party with a nice, cool space for all guests to mix and mingle under the 170 square-foot Quik Shade Summit X Instant Canopy. The quick and easy setup allows the canopy to provide shade and keep everyone out of the blazing sun. Keep even cooler in the Fourth of July heat with a chill sprinkle from the Misty Mate Cool Camper 6 Outdoor Misting System that provides up to six feet of mist to refresh guests.
- Fire up the grill: Serve up the best barbecue, hot dogs and roasted vegetables for the hungry crowd with the portable Camp Chef 2 Burner Stove that's easy to place on the patio or backyard. With 60,000 BTUs and easy transformation from grill to griddle, this stove is great for all types of outdoor cooking.
- Show that American spirit: Don't worry about scratches, chipping or breaks on patriotic place settings with the red and blue GSI Outdoors Enamelware. Made with heavy gauge steel, guests will be not only be impressed by the colorful decor, but also by the durability.
- Serve it chilled: Have ice cold and refreshing drinks available all weekend long by keeping them in the Igloo Polar 120 Ice Chest. Designed with Ultratherm™ insulation, this ice chest has been rated to hold ice up to five days in 90-degree temperatures.
- Drink wine on-the-go: With guests all around, it's easy to knock over the precious and breakable bottle of wine. The GSI Outdoors Soft Sided Wine Carafe is ready to bring anywhere and has easy dispensing to give guests a splash-free serving of the celebratory wine.
- Be audacious: Transform the backyard into an adventure playground for adults and kids to enjoy with the Bring Your Adventure Skyline Zipline. Feel the nice, liberating breeze while gliding between the trees.
- Ooh and ahh by the fire: When the night cools off, gather by the fire while watching fireworks in the sky with the easy-to-use Camp Chef Gas Fire Ring that will keep guests warm without having to worry about gathering wood or clearing the smoke that is clouding the view.
About Sport Chalet
Sport Chalet (Nasdaq: SPCHA, SPCHB) is a premier, full service specialty sporting goods retailer featuring the industry's top sports brands in apparel, footwear, and sports equipment. Founded in 1959 by Norbert Olberz, the company has 50 stores in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah; an online store at www.sportchalet.com; a Team Sales division; and offers more than 50 specialty services for the sports enthusiast, including online same day delivery, climbing, backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, avalanche education, and mountain trekking instruction, car rack installation, snowboard and ski rental and repair, Scuba training and certification, Scuba boat charters, team sales, gait analysis, baseball/softball glove steaming and lacing, racquet stringing, and bicycle tune-up and repair at its store locations. For more information, visit Sport Chalet at www.sportchalet.com.
SOURCE Sport Chalet