Celebrate Fall with Dunkin' Donuts' New Fall Flavors
Dunkin' Donuts Adds New Low Fat Apple Caramel Muffin to its DDSMART(TM) Menu Lineup and Brings Back Seasonal Pumpkin Favorites to Dunkin' Donuts Shops Throughout the Country
CANTON, Mass., Oct. 6 /PRNewswire/ -- With the autumn leaves changing colors and temperatures cooling, Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, every day stop for coffee and baked goods, today unveiled a harvest of foods and beverages celebrating the flavors of the season. Emphasizing the beloved traditional tastes of pumpkin and apple, Dunkin' Donuts' fall lineup features both new items and returning favorites guaranteed to help people on-the-go capture the spirit of fall, including the brand's very first low-fat muffin.
Available beginning today through November 26 at participating Dunkin' Donuts shops throughout the country, Dunkin' Donuts' fall flavors menu items include:
- New Low Fat Apple Caramel Muffin: The delicious Low Fat Apple Caramel Muffin is Dunkin' Donuts' very first low-fat muffin, with only three grams of fat. Available at the suggested retail price of $1.39, the new muffin is part of Dunkin' Donuts' DDSMART menu of better-for-you items. DDSMART menu items meet at least one of the following criteria: 25% fewer calories; 25% less sugar, fat, saturated fat or sodium than comparable fare, and/or contain ingredients that are nutritionally beneficial.
- Pumpkin Coffee and Latte: Pumpkin flavoring adds seasonal flair to these Dunkin' Donuts favorites that can be served hot or iced. The Pumpkin Latte includes whipped cream and a caramel drizzle and is available at the suggested retail price of $2.49 for a small 10 oz. beverage. Coffee with pumpkin flavoring is available at the suggested retail price of $1.39 for a small 10 oz. beverage.
- New Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta®: This take on the traditional Coffee Coolatta, Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta features a swirl of pumpkin flavor and is available at the suggested retail price of $1.99 for a small 16 oz. beverage.
- Pumpkin Muffin: The Pumpkin Muffin, one of the most popular seasonal varieties, is topped with white icing and streusel crumbs and is available at the suggested retail price of $1.39.
- Pumpkin Donut: A pumpkin-flavored, glazed cake donut, the Pumpkin Donut is a seasonal favorite, available at the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
- "Fall Harvest" Donut: The "Fall Harvest" Donut is a yeast ring donut topped with orange icing and a festive pumpkin sprinkle mix, available at the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
- Fall Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats: The Fall Munchkins Donut Hole treats are decorated with autumn colored non-pareils and are available at the suggested retail price of $4.49 for a 25 count box.
- New Spiced Apple Twist (New England only): Served warm, the Spiced Apple Twist features apple flavored filling swirled throughout sweet dough and topped with delicious icing. Available only in New England, enjoy a combo including a Spiced Apple Twist and a Medium Hot Coffee for the suggested retail price of $2.99.
In addition, Dunkin' Donuts is celebrating Halloween by offering a limited time only "Boston Scream" donut from October 25 - October 31. The "Boston Scream" donut features a traditional Boston Kreme donut decorated with orange icing drizzle.
"More than any other time of year, fall evokes a strong emotional connection with the flavors of the season," said Stan Frankenthaler, Dunkin' Brands Executive Chef. "We are excited to bring back seasonal flavors like pumpkin and to add delicious apple products that give our busy customers the opportunity to enjoy the traditional flavors of fall while on the go."
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite every day, all-day stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories, and the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for three years running. The company has more than 8,800 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide. In 2008, Dunkin' Donuts' global system-wide sales were $5.5 billion. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, Dunkin' Donuts is a subsidiary of Dunkin' Brands, Inc. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Contact: Andrew Mastrangelo Dunkin' Donuts 781-737-5200 Andrew.Mastrangelo@dunkinbrands.com Margaret Skrmetti RF Binder 781-559-0437 Margaret.Skrmetti@rfbinder.com
SOURCE Dunkin' Donuts
More by this Source
Excitement Brewing in North Little Rock with Grand Opening of New Dunkin' Donuts Restaurant
Dec 17, 2013, 18:30 ET
New Dunkin' Donuts Restaurant Opens in Ashland, Virginia
Dec 13, 2013, 17:00 ET
Holiday Clothes Out: Dunkin' Donuts Launches HoliDDay Fashions Contest
Dec 12, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.